Nick's January 2018 premieres thread

CartoonLover2604

Jerk, Dinger, Bling blong.
When new episodes of Wayne are announced, please raise awareness of the show however you can so it can be saved from the Nicktoons blackhole.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
I agree,people please watch WTTW,it’s a great show and by watching it ratings will go up,Please watch the show (Sorry this isn’t not news related)

kanc

The full episode of The Adventures of Kid Danger - "Popcorn Monster; Game of Drones" is now available on nick.com

jaylop97

Staff member
When new episodes of Wayne are announced, please raise awareness of the show however you can so it can be saved from the Nicktoons blackhole.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
If Nick ever decides to return it to the main channel, by then It would likely end by airing what is possibly left in Season 1, as that is the case internationally and If Welcome to the Wayne is lucky to remain on Nick that would most evidently be the only case that people would really need to watch it or the fail result will become reality unfortunately.

bart_simpson7

If Nick ever decides to return it to the main channel, by then It would likely end by airing what is possibly left in Season 1, as that is the case internationally and If Welcome to the Wayne is lucky to remain on Nick that would most evidently be the only case that people would really need to watch it or the fail result will become reality unfortunately.

The problem also that nick isn’t advertise it or disturb it wisely also i think they should airing the new episodes after new Spongebob squarepants episodes which i think that’s what they thinking because like harvey beaks two years ago it failed to get a 1.5+ ratings after the new loud house episodes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kanc

Last edited:

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
Ok, so two things:

1. Is Lip Sync Battle good? The holiday special aired on Nickelodeon greece, and I liked it!

2. I saw previews of the new kid danger show, and... it's pretty meh.

kanc

So, is it good?
Someone already answered question and it is good. But if you're referring me for what I think, I think it's nice kids lipsynching the song. Not much anything else I can say.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Welcome to the Wayne
Friday January 26 ??? "Keep an Eye On the Nose"
I just checked the listings on TitanTV and it appears that's not accurate. Don't know about January 29 yet.

Last edited:

Toons Fan

This Friday's new Sunny Day will have a simulcast on the Nick Jr. channel.

8e8c2e913e66cd8cfa117f7079100160.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kanc

I also checked that Mon Jan 29 episode for Welcome to the Wayne and is also not on Nicktoons.

I found out TVLand is airing Nashville at 10PM every Thursdays which CMT airs Thursdays at 9PM.

Toons Fan

@kanc TeenNick will show the new episode of Paradise Run "Going for the Gold" tonight at 9:30PM.

@kanc Yep, Paradise Run "Going for the Gold" is airing on TeenNick right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.
Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts