Nick's January 2018 premieres thread

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,313 5
Funny thing is zap2it listed Henry Danger - Toon in for Danger on Mon Jan 15 listed at 7pm (as one hour), but didn't display Adv in Kid Danger at 7:30PM which we know as that will be sneak peek.

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Ratings
5,295 36
Austin, Texas

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,313 5
@Toons Fan do you know if there's new Lip Sync Battle Shorties airing on Fri Jan 26, any new Welcome to the Wayne that will air on Nickelodeon or Nicktoons? What are the episodes of Hunter Street episodes airing on Nickelodeon week of Jan 29? Any others that I didn't list on premieres thread even with thefutoncritic did not list?

Aug 24, 2015
Ratings
40 2
@Toons Fan do you know if there's new Lip Sync Battle Shorties airing on Fri Jan 26, any new Welcome to the Wayne that will air on Nickelodeon or Nicktoons? What are the episodes of Hunter Street episodes airing on Nickelodeon week of Jan 29? Any others that I didn't list on premieres thread even with thefutoncritic did not list?
Hope welcome to the wayne isn’t going to nicktoons first...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toons Fan

I wonder if Bonnie and Clyde are wearing any socks
May 10, 2005
Ratings
1,043 12
Niagara Falls, NY
Sorry, but I've no clue about what's happening to Welcome to the Wayne. But, here's the rest of the January premieres for Lip Sync Battle Shorties, Paradise Run and Hunter Street.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.
When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...
I just had a bizzaro dream that Frank Welker was in my computer lab on campus! o_0
My personal synopsis: I'm not the most energetic or enthusiastic person you'll ever meet, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun. Generally, I'm pretty introverted and usually play video games, watch anime, and also study in the field of IT. I'm a huge music fanatic, as well. And I listen to pretty much everything except country. My favorites being trap, jazz, and metal.
anyone else surprised that new Paw Patrol one hour special are now Nick's #1 most watched premieres in 2018 so far?