Nick's February 2018 Premieres

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
A new Bunsen is a Beast episode is scheduled to premiere February 9 (early February 10) at 4:45 A.M.

Dynamite Soldier

A new Bunsen is a Beast episode is scheduled to premiere February 9 (early February 10) at 4:45 A.M.
I don't get why Nicktoons can't just air the dang episode during the day (it could easily air at 4 or 4:30PM instead). I mean, it's bad enough that the show moved to that channel, but come on now...

Toons Fan

According to Zap2it, the SpongeBob episodes on Friday, February 16th at 6PM "Grandmum's the Word" and "Fun-Sized Friends" is being simulcast on both Nicktoons and TeenNick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Looney Turtles

I'm tuning in for the new SpongeBob and Loud House episodes. Maybe Kid Danger as well.

kanc

Nick will bring back Rugrats for one weekend from 7am-8am with the Valentines Day episode airing on the 14th
This is technically not a Nick premiere as Nick itself already aired these episodes back before. We only list those premieres that are actually new, but I will include those in schedule thread with only episodes above listed

Toons Fan

‪@I Am Nickelodeon 1 According to Zap2it, it looks like NickSports isn't moving to TeenNick this month.‬ So, there's no new Crashletes this month.

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 This is what NickandMore said about Crashletes on Twitter:

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 Yesterday's new PAW Patrol was actually called "Pups Save the Hum-Mover" with the word the and not a.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 According to zap2it, Fri Feb 23 at 8PM Nick at Nite will air Jurassic Park III (2001). This will be network premiere

Last edited:

Toons Fan

Last edited:

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 Knight Squad will be sneak peek at 8PM on Mon Feb 19, though zap2it mistakes as Blurt movie to be a 90 minute where it's actually 60 min. The official series premiere is Sat Feb 24 as advertised and it's second episode. And also both will be simulcasted Nicktoons and TeenNick Please fix those, thanks

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.

Featured Posts