NickRewind News & Talkback Thread Part 2

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
Good!

When's the last time a live-action show aired on the block? Would it have been an airing of Good Burger? Anything before that?

kanc

I think it was Kenan and Kel, last time live action aired NickRewind (might be due to Kenan promoted KCA 2021 as host), before it been cartoons airing NickRewind.

ToonsJazzLover

Good to finally see AYAOTD on the block again.

Hopefully they'll also air classic Legends of the Hidden Temple because the revival is coming next month

kanc

Looks like Are You Afraid of the Dark? is airing on NickRewind, October 3rd at 11pm. (Original)
I checked on zap2it, Are You Afraid of the Dark (original) only be in 11PM hour on Oct 3 and on Oct 10 too.

I think it's likely original Are You Afraid of the Dark might be airing every Sundays 11PM hour in October month...

CartoonLover2604

Jerk, Dinger, Bling blong.
I checked on zap2it, Are You Afraid of the Dark (original) only be in 11PM hour on Oct 3 and on Oct 10 too.

I think it's likely original Are You Afraid of the Dark might be airing every Sundays 11PM hour in October month...
Even if it only has limited airings, it's nice to see the block air anything live action.

kanc

All Grown Up on NickRewind, weekend of Oct 8-Oct 10

The schedule has been changed. All Grown Up marathon for next weekend is pulled. Instead it will be Hey Arnold marathon, including The Jungle Movie and one hour The Journal from Oct 7-Oct 10.

All Grown Up marathon might be rescheduled to air Oct 15-17

Last edited:

kanc

According to zap2it, with TeenNick finally scheduled: Oct 15-Oct 17 weekend has Aaahhhh!!! Real Monsters marathon on NickRewind,

Oct 22-Oct 24 weekend has CatDog marathon

kanc

I checked zap2it, originals of Are You Afraid of the Dark are no longer airing anymore effective as of last night.

It only aired Sun Oct 3 and Sun Oct 10, and that's it.

kanc

According to zap2it,

Weekend of Oct 29 has Wild Thornberrys marathon
Weekend of Nov 5 will have Danny Phantom marathon

kanc

Nov 12 weekend has CatDog marathon according to zap2it.

kanc

Nov 19 weekend according to zap2it will be Rocket Power marathon

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts