NickRewind News & Talkback Thread Part 2

ToonsJazzLover

Teennick easily wns when it comes to their Christmas in July lineup. They bring back BTR for the special occasion, and Rewind bring back a few shows.

Philblue7

All the "Throwback Facts" on NickRewind tonight are focused and related to All That.

Bigawesome2000

The Ren & Stimpy Show and Danny Phantom will be off the lineup starting August 3. The 4-6AM timeslots will be replaced by rotating 2 hour blocks of Rugrats and Hey Arnold!.

Lex The Bookworm

When streaming All Grown Up on VRV the first 2 episodes for Season 1 episodes Susie Sngs The Blues and Coup De Ville have been cropped to 16:9 widescreen.
7 Screenshot_20200805-233904-picsay.png

Last edited:

Lex The Bookworm

The Ren & Stimpy Show and Danny Phantom will be off the lineup starting August 3. The 4-6AM timeslots will be replaced by rotating 2 hour blocks of Rugrats and Hey Arnold!.
Ren And Stimpy which is Taken off the air already is likely permanently due to announcement that it's getting a reboot on Comedy Central and if reruns moves to Comedy Central let me know.

kanc

Zap2it is showing this Sat 10PM NickRewind airing Good Burger movie, same with next Tues (Aug 18)

Last edited:

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
NickSplat has been removed from VRV.
Yep. I'm disappointed, but not surprised. VRV isn't the biggest platform to stream their shows, especially when they're adding more of them onto CBS All Access. If they put some of the 90's live-action shows, I'd be inclined to finally sign up for that.

NickSplat has been removed from VRV.
I’m not surprised, and I honestly doubt VRV will continue to exist for much longer. Given that it’s owned by AT&T I’d guess they’ll migrate everything to HBO Max as soon as they can. Meanwhile hopefully this clears the path to adding all the Nick stuff that was on VRV to CBS All Access. It’ll be nice to finally have everything all in one place (eventually).

Philblue7

Starting Monday, Doug and Rocko will both now air four episodes instead of two.

toonmaster17

Yawn!

Wake me up when they add some unaired shows into the lineup.

My Life as a Teenage Robot, El Tigre, and ChalkZone(again) would be nice! Along with some live-action shows as advertised in the promos.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Double Pack of Final Fantasy X & X-2 was released on the Nintendo Switch in North America. It was nice to be able to play my favorite Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo system.
Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.

Featured Posts