NickRewind News & Talkback Thread Part 2

kanc

Just a question, when it comes to marathon, has NickRewind displayed the text "marathon" in lower left corner? main Nick, Nicktoons, and TeenNick did those. Last night, NickRewind aired Rugrats marathon

EDIT: Never mind, there's no text "marathon" displayed

Last edited:
Reactions: RDG

JTOONSAnimation

NickRewind just aired a promo for a week-long All That marathon on June 10th in preparation for the new season on June 15th.

JTOONSAnimation

Turns out the week long All That Binge a Thon is just All That getting the 12AM hour, everything else is the same

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
From TheWrap (talking about Nick's All That revival):

"As for any further reboots, perhaps a new Doug or Hey Arnold!, [Brian] Robbins says never say never. 'I think you’ll see some of that, and I think you’ll see a lot of new stuff. Hopefully, it’s the right mix.'”

JTOONSAnimation

Their version of Doug, actually; NickRewind still airs the original Nick version of the show

All Nickelodeon can do with Doug is air their original 52 episodes. Disney owns everything else outside of that. Nickelodeon can't even sell Doug merchandise without Disney's approval (even then most of the profits would go to Disney).

From TheWrap (talking about Nick's All That revival):

"As for any further reboots, perhaps a new Doug or Hey Arnold!, [Brian] Robbins says never say never. 'I think you’ll see some of that, and I think you’ll see a lot of new stuff. Hopefully, it’s the right mix.'”

I like Brian's enthusiasm but I really hope he doesn't go too out of hand, I like Hey Arnold but 100 episodes and two movies are good enough for me.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
I like Brian's enthusiasm but I really hope he doesn't go too out of hand, I like Hey Arnold but 100 episodes and two movies are good enough for me.
Maybe in a potential revival, HUGE changes would come to Arnold's life following the events of The Jungle Movie, like the original boarding house tenants moving out with new ones coming in, Bob Pataki starting his new career as a phone salesman, and, most of all, Arnold's parents thinking of moving to a new and better town, bringing Arnold with them.

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
All That is gone, replaced with Hey Arnold :(

EDIT: Second All That airing has been replaced with the new season, but it only has ONE AIRED EPISODE

Last edited:

SG-17

Good, there was too much All That. Its a show that doesn't hold up for the target demographic of NickRewind.

I do wish that they'd have an hour slot (12am-1am?) of daily rotating content. So Hey Arnold 11-12, 12-1 rotating (Rocket Power, Wild Thornberrys, Kenan & Kel, ATBG, Angry Beavers, Catdog, Zim, Danny Phantom, MLaaTR, ChalkZone, The Amanda Show, Jimmy Neutron, All Grown Up, etc), 1-2 Rugrats, 2-3 Ren & Stimpy, 3-4 Doug, 4-5 Rocko, 5-6 Hey Arnold.

kanc

Well at least original All That is still there on NickPluto, though I think bad side is it's repeating season 2 episodes though

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts