NickRewind News & Talkback Thread Part 2

BillK15

1601957797199.png

When did they change their description?? Because it's pretty clear that NickRewind YouTube is phasing out 80's and 90's content.

JakobTV

Really bizarre to see this show on Nick Rewind. It's not even a older show!

Looney Turtles

Nickelodeon doesn't seem to have any direction anymore.
Yeah, NickRewind has been on auto-pilot for a while now. Even when they change things up, like when Danny Phantom was added earlier this year, it doesn't last, and it just goes back to its old schedule.

What they should do is shorten the airings for Rugrats, Doug, Rocko's Modern Life and Hey Arnold to make room for other shows. Possibly rotate them by the day.

In fact, why not bring Rugrats back to the main channel to promote the reboot?

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
@Looney Turtles Nick will be airing “Rugrats Chanukkah” Thursday, Dec. 10 – Thursday, Dec. 17, at 10pm.

Bringing back the series full time might be good. Nicktoons UK has done that and it's been getting good ratings.

kanc

@Looney Turtles Nick will be airing “Rugrats Chanukkah” Thursday, Dec. 10 – Thursday, Dec. 17, at 10pm.

Bringing back the series full time might be good. Nicktoons UK has done that and it's been getting good ratings.
Where is the source that says Rugrats will be airing on main Nick? I checked on zap2it and only NickRewind airing Rugrats.

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Hmm, things may have changed, but according to the press release, the main channel is meant to be airing it (the heading says "all airings are ET/PT on Nickelodeon, unless otherwise noted).

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Zap2it only goes ahead two weeks, so it’s not going to be showing us anything for December 10 just yet. Also, I just went ahead as I could on my guide (which uses the same data) and it’s showing blank placeholder for the week of December 7, so when it does get close enough, we still might have to wait a little while.

kanc

I'm surprised nobody mentions this on the post, but as of started last late Monday: Doug is off the lineup, 2AM-4AM is Rocko's Modern Life, 4AM-6AM is now Ren and Stimpy, which is back AGAIN. This will be permanent well last Monday, last night and onwards for Mon Nov 30

Also today there's all night Hey Arnold! marathon on NickRewind until end of late Sunday night.

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I think this is the first time he responded to a tweet from this account.

Also, this came out.

Updated my avatar to Pan Am Railways, which has just been acquired by CSX.
Check out my sig, would you? I realize at this stage of the game I don't want people to read Gilda & Meek & The Un-Iverse because I want money or fame. I wouldn't have posted 34 free issues on a blog if I did. The Aspie in me simply feels that it's really the only way for another person to fully understand me. That matters to me.

Ever wonder what makes Fone Bone tick? Check out the sig.
Wow! Something was updated to represent a beloved tradition in a sweet way? Oh the HORROR!!! :O :O Hershey's Kisses’ classic Christmas bells ad got a makeover — and people are outraged
DuckTales was canceled? Why is it that despite the fact that I didn't love the show I'm super annoyed anyways?

It turns out I dislike crushing potential as much as I do quality.