NickRewind News & Talkback Thread Part 2

ToonsJazzLover

Teennick easily wns when it comes to their Christmas in July lineup. They bring back BTR for the special occasion, and Rewind bring back a few shows.

Bigawesome2000

The master of cartoons (maybe)
The Ren & Stimpy Show and Danny Phantom will be off the lineup starting August 3. The 4-6AM timeslots will be replaced by rotating 2 hour blocks of Rugrats and Hey Arnold!.

When streaming All Grown Up on VRV the first 2 episodes for Season 1 episodes Susie Sngs The Blues and Coup De Ville have been cropped to 16:9 widescreen.
7 Screenshot_20200805-233904-picsay.png

Last edited:
The Ren & Stimpy Show and Danny Phantom will be off the lineup starting August 3. The 4-6AM timeslots will be replaced by rotating 2 hour blocks of Rugrats and Hey Arnold!.
Ren And Stimpy which is Taken off the air already is likely permanently due to announcement that it's getting a reboot on Comedy Central and if reruns moves to Comedy Central let me know.

kanc

Zap2it is showing this Sat 10PM NickRewind airing Good Burger movie, same with next Tues (Aug 18)

Last edited:

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
NickSplat has been removed from VRV.
Yep. I'm disappointed, but not surprised. VRV isn't the biggest platform to stream their shows, especially when they're adding more of them onto CBS All Access. If they put some of the 90's live-action shows, I'd be inclined to finally sign up for that.

NickSplat has been removed from VRV.
I’m not surprised, and I honestly doubt VRV will continue to exist for much longer. Given that it’s owned by AT&T I’d guess they’ll migrate everything to HBO Max as soon as they can. Meanwhile hopefully this clears the path to adding all the Nick stuff that was on VRV to CBS All Access. It’ll be nice to finally have everything all in one place (eventually).

toonmaster17

Yawn!

Wake me up when they add some unaired shows into the lineup.

My Life as a Teenage Robot, El Tigre, and ChalkZone(again) would be nice! Along with some live-action shows as advertised in the promos.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Peanuts may have turned on us, but the CW is still going to air Grandma Got Run Over by a reindeer the night after Thanksgiving and one other time in December, CW understands traditions still.
why i getting template errors?