Nickelodeon UK 2009 "Fantasy" Rebrand

DeanBurrito25

Since we're on the topic of discussing the new Nickelodeon logo, I found some recent Nick bumpers used by the UK.

http://motionographer.com/2009/03/23/mainframe-rebrand-nickelodeon/

When it comes to Nick bumpers, they have it better than we do. These bumpers are more of what Nick was back in the day be than it is now. These bumpers contain live-action footage of kids at the beginning, then scrolls around orange CGI cities with abstract cartoony-ish CGI creatures (with some Nick characters subeltly put in). And they have use the Nickelodeon jingle, only in really cool techno remixes. Watch the rebrand for yourself and see what I mean. I might want to warn you that it all goes pretty fast so you may want to watch it twice.

Why the Nick US doesn't have these bumpers (or something like it) I will never know. I really hope Nick gets really creative with their new logo (regardless of the rebrand) like in this video.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts