Nickelodeon Schedule Discussion Part 6

jokerbeans2091

it’s official i have given up on these linear tv networks having good schedules it seems like they have given up! TGLL and young dylan got pulled for movie reruns and the loud house barely get aired i’m hoping that fall gets better but i’m not gonna get my hopes up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jokerbeans2091

it’s official i have given up on these linear tv networks having good schedules it seems like they have given up! TGLL and young dylan got pulled for movie reruns and the loud house barely get aired i’m hoping that fall gets better but i’m not gonna get my hopes up complaining about tv schedules is pointless just stream whatever you want on paramount+ complaining isn’t gonna do anything

toonmaster17

Question: Does the movie-infested schedule and yanking of Thursday shows have anything to do with Jeanette McCurdy exposing Nick?
Honestly, I'd be really surprised if Nick ever confessed anything considering flipping Dan Schneider. They obviously covered his butt for the pasty 2+ decades, why stop now?:rolleyes2:

ATSFGuy

Honestly, I'd be really surprised if Nick ever confessed anything considering flipping Dan Schneider. They obviously covered his butt for the pasty 2+ decades, why stop now?:rolleyes2:
Nick can't take back a mistake that was made in what, 2000?
Regarding sitcoms, by now Nick is basically "just guessing" instead of asking fans what they want to see.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
@JMTV @ATSFGuy I think we should quit complaining now, because Nick just released a promo confirming two weeks of movies, so we should at least expect the schedule to get better and The Loud House to return starting August 29th.
I even take back what I said about McCurdy as the reason for the current schedule.

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
@JMTV @ATSFGuy I think we should quit complaining now, because Nick just released a promo confirming two weeks of movies, so we should at least expect the schedule to get better and The Loud House to return starting August 29th.
I even take back what I said about McCurdy as the reason for the current schedule.
Okay, whatever. Be my guest.

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
If Nick was going to air so many movies over a two-week period they should have stuck with just Paramount movies given they are under the same ownership. There are plenty of kid-friendly movies in the Paramount library, including a lot where Nick wasn't necessarily involved.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
I just check Zap2it, and it looks like the Nickelodeon schedule will go back to normal with Loud House reruns on August 29th.

BrovivoReturnal

Okay so Zap2it shows that Sunday August 28th schedule shows Shrek Forever After, Trolls World Tour, and Sonic the Hedgehog films airing together starting at 1:30pm up to 8pm when the VMAS begin at 8pm on Nick@Nite. I guess one final hurrah, before back to the normal schedule the next day lol. The rest of the schedule that day is normal on the Nick side.

1:30pm: Shrek Forever After (2010)
3:30pm: Trolls World Tour (2020)
5:30pm: Sonic the Hedgehog (2020)

LinusFan303

Squeak
The schedule is strategy, Nick is hoping to catch casual Randoms with their movie airings, they really want me to randomly come in and watch the Peanuts movie and I will watch it... if you want the other shows they are going "psst we have teennick and nicktoons right here, enjoy" or watch on Nick on Demand/ or maybe you recorded some shows and just haven't watched them yet, go on watch them. Parent company has a streaming service maybe watch that. Or it's their covert way of still doing the "Get and Play" thing . Some schools are going back.... now so it's adjustment season. Maybe they just want to have fun for awhile and air some movies, nothing wrong with that, I actually think they should have more fun. My main point is it's not all doom, there's always other options to watch the stuff you want to see , even more now than like 2003. They should have tried for more than a few movies though.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts