Nickelodeon Schedule Discussion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Yi

Joustus!
Staff member
Reporter
Part 2 hit its 1000th post, so it's archived. Discuss Nickelodeon scheduling here.

PREVIOUS DISCUSSION HERE.

kanc

Am I the only one seeing just Spongebob / Alvin for hours on Nickelodeon's schedule?
No.. It's been always like this since late summer and early fall 2015.

Game Shakers will still have 9:30PM encore on April, but I may have bad feeling that Nick could make changes.
And Paw Patrol still continues to air every Sat 7AM for lousy compilation episodes.
Sun Apr 3 7AM - Best of Zuma
Sun Apr 10 7AM - Best of Marshall
Sun Apr 17 7AM - New Pup/Pups and the Big Freeze/Pups Save the Deer/Pups Save a Stowaway/Pups Save a Snowboard Competition/Pups Save a Pizza (untitled in January 1, 2016)
Sun Apr 24 7AM - Best of Rubble (repeat)
Sun May 1 7AM - Pups Save a Dolphin Pup/Pups Save a Goodway/Pups Save a Pool Day/Pups Make a Splash/Pups Save Wally (untitled in Nov 11, 2015) (repeat)

This is very interesting. On Sun Apr 10 after 2 new episodes of series premiere of The Other Kingdom, Nick will air Sophia Grace and Royal Adventure at 8PM, since this is related to princess themed.

Last edited:

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
PRDSC is returning to Sundays 8am with 2 airings this time

Last edited:

kanc

Nick's schedule M-W week of Apr 4 at 8:30pm will be Bella and Bulldogs, while week of Apr 11 at 8:30pm will be Paradise Run.
I think its obvious that Nick will want to rotate these shows every week at 8:30 starting april maybe to test whether this would do well on ratings.

digiblader1

Nick's schedule M-W week of Apr 4 at 8:30pm will be Bella and Bulldogs, while week of Apr 11 at 8:30pm will be Paradise Run.
I think its obvious that Nick will want to rotate these shows every week at 8:30 starting april maybe to test whether this would do well on ratings.
In addition re: Paradise Run, the show has been renewed for a Season 2--casting has started for contestants for the new season.
http://mauinow.com/2016/03/29/nickelodeon-game-show-casting-ages-11-14/

kanc

Game Shakers tonight has 9:30pm only. Not sure about two weeks after Sat. if it continues encores, but past 2 weekends had nicky Ricky dicky dawn.

digiblader1

HALO Effect airing 8:30pm Fridays for next 3 weeks. Really? Is Nick really this willing to destroy their ratings with this show, which doesn't even break 1M in first-runs?

kanc

Also Dr. Seuss movie will be encored Fri Apr 15 2PM-4PM

Paw Patrol continues every Sunday 7AM mornings compilation, eck
Sun Apr 17 7AM-8AM:
The New Pup; Pups and the Big Freeze; Pups Save the Deer; Pups Save a Stowaway; Pups Save a Snowboard Competition; Pups Save a Pizza (untitled and had first compiled Jan 1, 2016)

Sun Apr 17 8PM is Nicky Ricky Dicky and Dawn, 8:30PM is Game Shakers.

Mon Apr 11 9PM weekdays and weekends hour TeenNick will acquire Boy Meets World to air

Last edited:

kanc

Sophia Grace and Rosie Royal Adventure supposed to air on Sunday 8PM has been pulled, but on bright side 8pm is School of Rock, and 8:30PM is Game Shakers. Oh well I guess that movie seems that it was aired 2 years ago and since Sam and Cat (with guest appearances of Sophia Grace and Rosie) are no longer airing on main Nickelodeon anymore, neither does that movie.

Also nick.com tv schedule times displayed one hour behind.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Nick has confirmed Harvey Beaks will return this summer in this videos description:
"stay tuned for more adventures of Harvey and his friends coming this summer on Nick!" :)

lunadraws94

Turning this forum's head since 2016!
Sophia Grace and Rosie Royal Adventure supposed to air on Sunday 8PM has been pulled, but on bright side 8pm is School of Rock, and 8:30PM is Game Shakers. Oh well I guess that movie seems that it was aired 2 years ago and since Sam and Cat (with guest appearances of Sophia Grace and Rosie) are no longer airing on main Nickelodeon anymore, neither does that movie.

Also nick.com tv schedule times displayed one hour behind.
Good riddance. That movie didn't deserve to be shown in the first place.

Or even to be scheduled.

lunadraws94

Turning this forum's head since 2016!
Wouldn't be suprised if S&G pops again, considering Nicks tendency of popping something back out of nowhere.
Who knows if it'll creep back onto the schedule? When was the last time they showed up on the 'Ellen' show? A year? Two? It probably doesn't matter anyways, since they're still very much viral celebs.

kanc

Who knows if it'll creep back onto the schedule? When was the last time they showed up on the 'Ellen' show? A year? Two? It probably doesn't matter anyways, since they're still very much viral celebs.
I did look back that Sophia Grace and Rosie did attend KCA 2013 and 2014, but I think they didn't attend KCA last year and this year. I'm not sure where they are now, I don't think Nickelodeon this time would have to do with Sophia Grace and Rosie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts