Nickelodeon Schedule Discussion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanc

Paw Patrol continues spammed every Fridays starting this Friday when there's new Mutt and Stuff.
Looks like Sunday afternoons were replayed movies.

Sun Jul 31 - Garfield: the Movie (2004)

Wow, pretty cool! Now time to wait for Verizon Fios to have it's turn. :)

Should I make a Teen Nick Discussion thread?
I've just made the TeenNick General Discussion in entertainment now

Last edited:

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
This Sunday, there'll be 1 hour of PR Dino Super Charge from 8a-9a (because it was pre-empted for Kids' Choice Sports last Sunday)

kanc

Started today and thru this week, 4:30PM will be The Loud House

rockorockorocko

Finally, Nick realizes this shows true potential, especially in ratings. As much as I love this show I really would not want this to be spammed just like another yellow sea creature that I find interest in which hovers over the network...

It's not like they haven't... TLH has literally been the only Nicktoon (not including AatC), that has been on the weekday schedule regularly. Says a lot when you consider FOP, TMNT, and SJC aren't.

jaylop97

Staff member
Finally, Nick realizes this shows true potential, especially in ratings. As much as I love this show I really would not want this to be spammed just like another yellow sea creature that I find interest in which hovers over the network...
Same here, I really hope this is how the show could at least have 2 at max airings per day that way it could remain good on the channel.

Frizzbee

I see SpongeBob is getting reduced on the schedule. Maybe Nickelodeon will finally let some other shows shine.

kanc

That's 35 airings this WEEK. Counting the weekend, it's 49!
You may be confused all the time.
SpongeBob - 50 1/2 airings from this week started from last Monday
Paw Patrol - 29ish... (I don't know the last Monday or yesterday morning)

kanc

Mon Aug 1 8:30PM week has School of Rock
Mon Aug 8 8:30PM week has Legendary Dudas
And here's something interesting: Sat Aug 6 3PM, Sun Aug 7 12PM, and Thurs Aug 11 8PM, Nickelodeon will be airing the movie Rio (2011) for the first time on network.

Also Crashletes will continue the reruns for weekdays in August 7PM though there are no new episodes

Sundays 8:30PM last week had Crashletes, and will be this Sunday (7/31), but following week Sunday Aug 7 8:30PM will have another NRDD.

Fairly OddParents is FINALLY returning on Sat Aug 6 7AM, but will air one hour special: Fairy Idol!
But Sunday 7AM hour has Alvin and Chipmunks

Sat Aug 6 9:30PM will be School of Rock instead of Game Shakers.

Last edited:

kanc

A very last minute change starting tomorrow 7AM Fairly OddParents is returning, but this time will air movies/specials. Tomorrow will air Channel Chasers, and next Saturday will be Fairy Idol
Sat Aug 13 7AM - Fairly OddBaby

Mon Aug 1 8:30PM will be NRDD instead of School of Rock, and Mon Aug 8 8:30PM week will be School of Rock instead of Legendary Dudas. I wonder whether 8:30PM weekdays haven't been doing well for Game Shakers, School of Rock or Legendary Dudas?

Last edited:

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
A very last minute change starting tomorrow 7AM Fairly OddParents is returning, but this time will air movies/specials. Tomorrow will air Channel Chasers, and next Saturday will be Fairy Idol
Well, at least they're airing FOP again.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Channel Chasers! Haven't seen it in a long time (about 5 or 6 years) on my feed.

jaylop97

Staff member
Still not that I am really wanting FOP back on Nick it is still lame to see how they are only returning the series in specials, rather than episodes.

kanc

Nick has finally came to senses, while it has been realized that FOP last Sat bombed hard, these specials were pulled for this Sat. and next week. This Sat 7am hour has The Loud House, as next week schedule reverses back to Alvin and the Chipmunks. FOP aired on morning Sat must have been mistake airing in first place.

Rio movie scheduled for Sat. is pulled for more spongebob, but movie is still on sunday afternoon

Tommy Lawson

Staff member
Nick has finally came to senses, while it has been realized that FOP last Sat bombed hard, these specials were pulled for this Sat. and next week. This Sat 7am hour has The Loud House, as next week schedule reverses back to Alvin and the Chipmunks. FOP aired on morning Sat must have been mistake airing in first place.

Rio movie scheduled for Sat. is pulled for more spongebob, but movie is still on sunday afternoon

I see Nickelodeon is unwilling to just let the 7:00 a.m hour get much lower ratings than the rest of the morning. However, if they're rearranging Saturday morning programming now, in two weeks, Regal Academy and Miraculous Ladybug are going to look like two shows on a programming island surrounded by an ocean of Alvin, Loud House, and Spongebob airings before and after it, but that is not surprising at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Asa wrote on wonderfly's profile.
With the Omicron variant spreading in South Africa, do you think it's a good time to reopen the COVID-19 discussion board or are you going to keep it closed for good?
This special is worth it just to see Ben Schwartz rap about latkes.

someone once told me that the Korean language is like if the Chinese and Japanese languages melted into each other and came up with something different
The Loud House > Riverdale
It's nice to see Hal Jordan from his 2011 series on here.

Featured Posts