Nickelodeon Schedule Discussion, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanc

toonzone schedule is no longer listing the full schedule for all networks; they're only listing the premieres.

kanc

Interesting that tomorrow (10-26-15) 2:30PM is TMNT encore, 8:30PM is 100 Things to Do Halloween encore after iCarly Halloween special. Haunted Thundermans might have aired yesterday so this is good. Still no Sam and Cat Halloween special airing in any Nickelodeon network at all.

Freav

BeakFreav
https://mobile.twitter.com/VincentWaller72
According to Vincent Waller, Nick is going to continue airing new episodes of SpongeBob on Friday nights in November. I don't know about the other Nicktoons.
From C.H. Greenblatt's tumblr, posted today
"Right now all I know is we’ve got new premieres for another month or so. After that, I have no idea what our schedule is, but we’ll start shouting as soon as we’re coming back."
So I suppose Harvey Beaks is still airing new episodes in November too, I'll suppose S&C and PGBC too.

kanc

Since the schedule for Mon Nov 3 only updated one day, but not a week or so... but NRDD returns to main Nickelodeon schedule but will air 6PM, Henry Danger 6:30PM, Thundermans 7PM hour, and iCarly at 8PM hour.

I also hope new TMNT and Breadwinners will continue new episodes every Sunday.

toonmaster17

Since the schedule for Mon Nov 3 only updated one day, but not a week or so... but NRDD returns to main Nickelodeon schedule but will air 6PM, Henry Danger 6:30PM, Thundermans 7PM hour, and iCarly at 8PM hour.

I also hope new TMNT and Breadwinners will continue new episodes every Sunday.
And still no Talia In The Kitchen.

I guess at this point it might return in January?

November would've been a perfect month for it to return in my opinion.

kanc

And still no Talia In The Kitchen.

I guess at this point it might return in January?

November would've been a perfect month for it to return in my opinion.
Never say never though about Talia in the Kitchen. theFutonCritic has finally has the November listings for Nickelodeon premieres and guess what? Talia in the Kitchen FINALLY returns on Wed Nov 25 only for "After the Storm" episode. Then it will return regularly starting Mon Nov 30 at 7PM.

toonmaster17

Schedule changes starting tomorrow on TeenNick. Ned's Declassified, Sam & Cat, and True Jackson, VP return to the lineup(times varying).

kanc

Schedule changes starting tomorrow on TeenNick. Ned's Declassified, Sam & Cat, and True Jackson, VP return to the lineup(times varying).
Interesting though, what's noticeable is Zoey 101 is off the TeenNick lineup. Haunted Hathaways returns to lineup, I'm not sure when it was last been off the lineup.. I believe Big Time Rush returns in weekdays (it was known to air weekends I think, and it was off weekdays when Splat launched in Oct 5)

kanc

Halloween schedule:
7:00 am FOP "Scary Godparents"
7:30 am FOP "Scary GodCouple"
8:00 am Alvinnn!!! (no specials; x2)
9:00 am SpongeBob ScarePants (Halloween episode compilation)
12:00 pm Power Rangers "The Ghostest with the Mostest"
12:30 pm Alvinnn!!! (no specials; x4)
2:30 pm SpongeBob ScarePants
5:00 pm Game Shakers "Scared Tripless"
5:30 pm Haunted Thundermans
6:30 pm Liar, Liar, Vampire
8:00 pm Henry Danger "Jasper Danger"
8:30 pm Game Shakers "Scared Tripless"
9:00 pm 100 Things to Do Before High School "Have the Best Halloween School Day Ever Thing!"
9:30 pm Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn "Scaredy Dance"

This is not going well. Fairly OddParents Halloween episodes has been PULLED for good. Already bad enough Nickelodeon is not airing Fairly OddParents, but now they're not going to show Halloween episodes return? And Bella's Halloween episode will air encore. Been awhile.

Here's the new schedule for Halloween, but everything else is the same:
7AM SpongeBob - Shanghaied
7:30AM SpongeBob - The Curse of Bikini Bottom
4:30PM Bella - Sha-Boo! Ya

Reactions: RDG

chipmunksfan

Looks like the 4-5pm time slot on TeenNick during weekdays is gonna include so-called throwback shows according to this blog post from TeenNick.com.

http://www.teennick.com/blog/favorite-shows-coming-to-teennick.html?xid=tntw

Monday: How to Rock
Tuesday: Unfabulous
Wednesday: True Jackson, VP
Thursday: Sam & Cat
Friday: Bella & the Bulldogs(Not a Throwback)
TeenNick`s gonna show some old stuff so as not to risk taking potential viewers away from Nick during that time frame, which is where the big money is.

ChibiGoku

Something Not Quite Right
Just for reference point, when did Julius Jr. go off the schedule completely from Nick Jr? Kinda curious about this.

Lord Hater

Retired
I'm surprised that no one has noticed the Nick Jr. block consists entirely of the original series, while the third-party shows are exclusive to the channel.

kanc

Apparently, for some reason, NRDD as of last night has been pulled from main Nickelodeon network and that goes for rest of weekday lineup. Don't know why Nick started out bringing NRDD in the first place, then seconds later it got yanked off the schedule.

Silverstar

Adorable Li'l Monster
I'm surprised that no one has noticed the Nick Jr. block consists entirely of the original series, while the third-party shows are exclusive to the channel.

That's because most people here aren't preschoolers or stay-at-home parents/guardians who have preschoolers, so they aren't watching Nick Jr.

kanc

Also I'm not sure about this....but has TeenNick Top 10 been cancelled? It's no longer in TeenNick schedule anymore. I couldn't find any sources, though the site is still there.

kanc

^You mean it's pulled from Nicktoons and TeenNick?
I said NRDD was pulled from Nickelodeon, I didn't say Nicktoons nor TeenNick. They're still running on Nicktoons and TeenNick. And speaking of that, from what I noticed today, NRDD is now back at 6PM. Apparently yesterday and last Wednesday, unsure for last Tuesday 6PM had been last minute changed to another Henry Danger. I think the schedule got hacked.
So NRDD returns back to 6PM where it belongs.

Micahel Cataldo

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs in airing on TeenNick Saturday, 11/21.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts