Nickelodeon Schedule Discussion, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Hater

Retired
Well I don't understand why have Sanjay and Craig and Breadwinners not aired once this summer on weekdays nor weekends, is it me or is it that nick doesn't want to show those shows
They should be moved to Nicktoons at this point.

jaylop97

Staff member
Honestly Nick is transitioning into Teenick as all they are advertising are those lame drama shows and not even their cartoons I wonder if nick is trying to transition to an older demographic, since usually they air more cartoons, however throughout this summer they have more reality TV shows aimed at a older group of people, it would be nice to see more cartoons on their weekday schedule

shoohorn

Banned
i imagine soon, like nick & nicktoons uk did 2 years ago (possibly starting in 2003-2007), move ALL nicktoons to.. well.. nicktoons

kanc

Looks like Bella and the Bulldogs are back on Nickelodeon, but with every Sunday 7:30PM, but I have a bad feeling that it would get last minute change to pull out of the schedule.

kanc

In a response to Nick's ratings decline and low ratings for EWW and Talia, Nick has made some schedule changes starting tomorrow (7/10), Thundermans will be air at 7AM hour, then SpongeBob 8AM hour, preschool will start at 9AM instead of usual 8:30AM, until 2pm. Every Fridays 9AM-2PM is Paw Patrol marathon, with 10AM new Mutt & Stuff. 2PM-5PM is SpongeBob. Fairly OddParents is pulled from weekdays 4pm hour, but can still be shown on weekends. 5PM hour is Henry Danger, 6PM hour is Thundermans. That was just to rearrange the schedule. Wallykazam is pulled from preschool block.
Genie in a Bikini to air at Thurs Jul 16 has been pulled.

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
In a response to Nick's ratings decline and low ratings for EWW and Talia, Nick has made some schedule changes starting tomorrow (7/10), Thundermans will be air at 7AM hour, then SpongeBob 8AM hour, preschool will start at 9AM instead of usual 8:30AM, until 2pm. Every Fridays 9AM-2PM is Paw Patrol marathon, with 10AM new Mutt & Stuff. 2PM-5PM is SpongeBob. Fairly OddParents is pulled from weekdays 4pm hour, but can still be shown on weekends. 5PM hour is Henry Danger, 6PM hour is Thundermans. That was just to rearrange the schedule. Wallykazam is pulled from preschool block.
Genie in a Bikini to air at Thurs Jul 16 has been pulled.

Nick wanted Talia to be a failure, this is the consequence.

kanc

Nick wanted Talia to be a failure, this is the consequence.
From what you're saying "Nick wanted Talia to be a failure", that is your opinion that Nick will cancel Talia. Yeah it could possibly be true.. Because the ratings are still steady 0.9 viewers, which is a big failure. I think it should get cancelled after finishing airing the season.

kanc

On Fri Jul 24, Nickelodeon will premiere the movie A Cinderella Story (2004) at 8PM!

kanc

Well Terry the Tomboy supposingly to schedule for Sunday afternoon has been pulled. Wow.. Apparently AwesomenessTV movies Nickelodeon probably has no interest airing it anymore.

kanc

I don't know where to post this, but when I post teennick discussion thread, no one is responding at all so maybe I will post this here, in case: as I checked teennick schedule, Sam & Cat has been pulled from 7am hour, and is replaced by Drake and Josh. 6AM hour iCarly is pulled, and again replaced by Drake and Josh. I think the reason for Sam & Cat pulled, might have something to do with Ariana Grande remarks about America?

iCarly is getting heavy reduced airings on Teennick. Maybe this could be a sign if iCarly comes to Nickelodeon again soon?

kanc

Mon Jul 20 only schedule change: preschool hours are finally reduced until 12pm.

12pm-2pm SpongeBob
2pm-3:30PM Fairly OddParents; Channel Chasers (really?!)
3:30PM KCS: All Access-Pass, followed by SpongeBob half episode "Tutor Sauce"
4:30PM PGBC recent series encore

Not sure if the schedule affects the change affects Tuesday and that week as it didn't update the changes, just only until Jul 20.

kanc

Nickelodeon has updated the schedule today. 7AM hour is back to SpongeBob. 100 Things to Do, Harvey Beaks, Sanjay and Craig encores has been pulled on weekends. Bella and the Bulldogs Sun. 7:30PM has been pulled and replaced with PGBC encore. PGBC encores only show weekends.
More SpongeBob exposure and even worse.... Fairly OddParents get added on Sunday afternoon.
NRDD gets heavily reduced airings on weekends.

Schedule gets more inconsistent for Mon Jul 27 and Tues Jul 28 as preschool gets cut, from 9AM-12PM. But Wed Jul 29 to Fri Jul 31 at least... schedule gets normal.
12PM-2PM SpongeBob
2PM-3:30PM Fairly OddParents: Abracatastrophe (M), Fairy Idol (T) followed by Scary GodCouple
3:30PM-5PM SpongeBob
5PM-6PM Henry Danger
6PM-7pm Thundermans
7PM EWW (NEW)
7:30PM Talia (NEW)

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
For some reason, the Nickelodeon and Nicktoons websites aren't showing the schedules for Sunday.

kanc

For some reason, the Nickelodeon and Nicktoons websites aren't showing the schedules for Sunday.
same thing for nick@nite, teennick, and nickjr for nick.com. I think it's just being in maintenance or something.. It occasionally happens most of the time on nick.com. But toonzone schedule is still available

Also note, as of today Harvey Beaks encore is back at 5pm only on a Sun Jul 26. No encores for Sanjay and Craig sadly, nor Bella as I've already mentioned.

For some strange reason, Every Witch Way season 4 recap, Forever Charmed has been pulled out of tomorrow's schedule on TV, but it was just added on nick.com full episodes videos.
Nick preschool pulled Wallykazam and second airing of Blaze Monster Machines, replaced with another Paw Patrol airing.

Last edited:

kanc

NickJr quietly will air season 6 Winx Club episodes. Started last Sunday #601-#604 7AM-9AM. Next Sunday #605-#608. Then NickJr starting Mon Aug 3, Winx Club new episodes at 7pm (#609-#617) for three weeks, only Monday/Wednesday/Friday. This will mark as first TV premiere, and had previously aired on nick.com

Dynamite Soldier

Got some good news and some bad news from Nick and More's twitter account:

TMNT will have four more premieres next month starting this Sunday.

Dino Charge will return starting on August 29th.

ALVINNN!!! and The Chipmunks will premiere next Monday at 4pm (only less than 7 days and no promotion so far, keep up the good work Nick). But things get worse...

New episodes of Sanjay and Craig and Harvey Beaks are pulled next week just because of their "low ratings". And I was just starting to enjoy Harvey Beaks.

You know what? Screw Nick. I really hope the ratings continue to get lower until the network gets it act together. Dang it, this is ridiculous. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

So, I'm starting my big summer competition for Media Brackets tomorrow.
Tom Cruise Made His First Billion Dollar Movie!
Congrats to the Colorado Avalanche, my hockey team
Nickelodeon’s first foreign victim to Paramount+, and CN is the only one left in the country.

I didn't think she could do a higher pitched voice. Then again, I didn't think she could do a grandma voice, but she did.

Featured Posts