"Nickelodeon returns to the classics" article

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan

Administrator
Why are so many people being duped by this article? It’s not true – first of all. But come on people – the article itself is SO VERY obviously fake.

The supposed “quote” from Nickelodeon President Cyma Zarghami is the biggest example of how fake this is:
We have noticed a significant drop in ratings since our show from the late 1990’s. We have strayed from our cartoons and we believe that was our biggest mistake. We have contacted the producers from these shows and we were able to work out a deal to get them back to making new episodes.
In what world would any president of a company make a statement like that. Please tell me. First off, grammar problems. Second, Nick hasn’t “strayed from our cartoons” – they are the #1 producer of television animation in the United States.

Obviously, thread closed.

(Note: My frustration isn’t directed at you, AJanae. I’ve been asked this on Twitter multiple times today as well. I just dont get why so many people out there believe everything they read.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm not sure this would happen, but a Ghoul School show would be pretty cool.

Ready for Halloween!
We have Kim Possible and Flame Princess making bacon pancakes (I assume this was filmed long before quarantine).

Who wants to bet when Oaxis launches, it'll just be the Noog Network with family-friendly public domain content added in?
CNC
How come every time I try to associate with a social media account on my profile, I'm getting an error message?