Nickelodeon Ratings Thread Part 9

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Baby Shark's Big Show! has been doing very well for Nick!

Since its March 26 premiere, the show has been ranking as the No. 1 series with K2-5 across all TV, according to Nielsen.

The series has reached 2.5 million preschoolers and 11.1 million Total Viewers, launch to date, and garnered more than 54.5 million views on Nick Jr.’s YouTube channel. On Nick Jr. VOD, there have been 2 million total transactions for the new series since launch, with the series posting month over month gains since it has been available on VOD.

kanc

Week of May 10 ratings according to showbuzzdaily cable ratings:

Mon May 10
Nick:
Ryan's Mystery Playdate - 0.290 (0.07)

Tues May 11
Nick:
Ryan's Mystery Playdate - 0.250 (0.08), NickJr premiere in diff time - 0.305 (0.05)

Rest of the other days are not yet displayed, when it does I will update it.

-------------------------
Wk ending of May 16, 2021 for Nick average total viewers - 0.328 (lowest so far in Nick history)
Wk ending of May 9, 2021 for Nick average total viewers - 0.340

Wk ending of May 16, 2021 for N@N primetime total viewers - 0.320
Wk ending of May 9, 2021 for N@N primetime total viewers - 0.406

THe big margin for beating Nick total viewers was only wk ending of May 9 was N@N.

Okay so after finding a site for tv ratings during this whole showbuzz situation going on I found a site for ratings called spoilertv.com and they post ratings so I’m just going to post all Nickelodeon ratings that were available on the site prior to may 13
So
5/14/2021
No ratings for that day
5/15/2021
No ratings
5/21/2021
THE LOUD HOUSE - 449,000 (0.14)
Mom 2:00am (Nick At Nite). 474,000 (0.14)
Mom 2:30am (Nick At Nite). 438,000 (0.12)
And the rest were pretty much just Spongebob reruns that got between 400k and 600k honestly.
I only did 5/21 because the other days were just reruns so…
I’m new here so I don’t know how to attack things so ur just gonna have to check them yourself to believe me.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Okay so after finding a site for tv ratings during this whole showbuzz situation going on I found a site for ratings called spoilertv.com and they post ratings so I’m just going to post all Nickelodeon ratings that were available on the site prior to may 13
So
5/14/2021
No ratings for that day
5/15/2021
No ratings
5/21/2021
THE LOUD HOUSE - 449,000 (0.14)
Mom 2:00am (Nick At Nite). 474,000 (0.14)
Mom 2:30am (Nick At Nite). 438,000 (0.12)
And the rest were pretty much just Spongebob reruns that got between 400k and 600k honestly.
I only did 5/21 because the other days were just reruns so…
I’m new here so I don’t know how to attack things so ur just gonna have to check them yourself to believe me.
Barbarian and the troll wasn’t available man I want showbuzz back.
Don't post ratings from another site like spoilertv.com. Wait until Showbuzz comes back!

BillK15

Don't post ratings from another site like spoilertv.com. Wait until Showbuzz comes back!

Guys, there has been a final disappointing update about ShowBuzz Daily! In addition to the fact that the site is still going through issues, they've lost access to the ratings they report. So unfortunately, they have announced that ShowBuzz Daily is officially done and would no longer post ratings, marking it as the end of an era for TV ratings as it would now make it harder to check ratings daily.

Personally, this was the only site for me to check ratings to see if shows do well.

RIP ShowBuzzDaily

Last edited:

CNNickFan

Invader Zim
Man that sucks. It was a good source for tv ratings while it was alive, though.

Edit: Instead of SBD, use Spoiler.tv. not only do they do premires, they also post RERUNS. Like, 2 reruns of spongebob had 452k and 546k.

Last edited:

Toons Fan

Man that sucks. It was a good source for tv ratings while it was alive, though.

Edit: Instead of SBD, use Spoiler.tv. not only do they do premires, they also post RERUNS. Like, 2 reruns of spongebob had 452k and 546k.

Spoilertv.com doesn't seem to post Saturday ratings.

kanc

I just went and looked for Nickelodeon Ratings they were not available.
Unless Im wrong, I don't think any of the kids networks ratings are in top 25

In other news, Nick ratings for week of May 24
total viewers average day - 0.351

N@N primetime total viewers - 0.391

The ratings for N@N are higher than Nickelodeon, been like this for months, but on and off, and N@N was higher due to Friends marathon and the hype for HBOMax premiering Friends: Reunion on May 27

Friends ratings seems to outscore Nickelodeon:

Maybe later on I will post more

Last edited:

Bigawesome2000

Here are ratings for Friday, June 4th, according to SpoilerTV:
Nick:
Blue’s Clues & You! (11am): 402k (0.11)
The Casagrandes (7pm): 383k (0.12)
The Barbarian and the Troll (7:30pm): 303k (0.07)
Nick Shorts Showcase (8pm): 262k (0.07)

Nick Jr.:
Blue’s Clues & You! (3pm): 132k (0.02)
Peppa Pig (8pm): 259k (0.06)
Adventures of Paddington (8:30pm): 282k (0.06)

Nicktoons:
The Loud House (11:30pm): 107k (0.03)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts