Nickelodeon Ratings Thread Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanc

I know I'm late for this and also: since I can't edit previous post of part 7 of rating thread because of closed thread, I would add to those:
Sun Jul 1: Nick premiere of Happy Feet at 6PM, and Nick at Nite 8PM. Before that 8PM was not posted, but later it did.
Sunday Final Ratings: ‘Power’ Season Premiere on Starz Leads Original Prime Time Cable Telecasts Among Adults 18-49
Sun Jul 1:
6PM-8PM Happy Feet (Nick) - 0.933 (0.309)
8PM-10:30PM Happy Feet Two (Nick at Nite) - 0.768 (0.284) (even though the movie actually started at 8:30PM, NOT at 8PM, but sonofthebronx said otherwise that Happy Feet Two is 2.5 hour movie
10:30PM Double Dare (encore) - 0.629 (0.284)
---
Friday Final Ratings: Telemundo Wins Prime Time Among Adults 18-34
Fri Jun 29, the only premiere of Norm of the North did bad. Double Dare encore at 8:30PM is 0.970. Norm of the North had 0.611, big drop from Double Dare encore.
----
Saturday Final Ratings: Red Sox-Yankees Delivers Five-Year Best MLB on Fox Viewership
Sat Jun 30, explains why NRDD new episode was series low: 0.708.
here are Henry Danger encores:
6pm said Loud House was airing, but Henry Danger was actually airing due to last minute changes.
6:30PM Henry Danger - 0.684 (0.13)
7PM Henry Danger - 0.594 (0.13), they incorrectly listed as half hour, even though they actually aired one hour special at 7PM
--------------------
https://programminginsider.com/satu...st-watched-hbo-movie-premiere-in-five-months/
Sat Jul 7, 2018 8pm-11pm ratings for repeats
8PM NRDD - 0.615 (0.146)
8:30PM NRDD - 0.588 (0.154)
9PM Double Dare - 0.546 (0.178)
9:30PM Double Dare - 0.483 (0.165)
10PM Double Dare - 0.433 (0.158)
10:31PM Double Dare - 0.406 (0.147)

Sunday Final Ratings: ‘Evel Live’ is History’s Best Premiere Special Among Key Demos in Seven Years
Sun Jul 8
8PM Ice Age Meltdown - 1.140 (0.417)
10PM Double Dare - 0.818 (0.347)
10:30PM Double Dare - 0.709 (0.298) (31 min)

Last edited:

Toons Fan

Well I've seen a promo yesterday saying all this week new Max and Ruby (except Friday). I havent been watching NickJr block today, and i can assume maybe next week max and ruby could be pulled or either that they chose not to make a promo anymore

You were right about Max & Ruby premieres being pulled.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kanc

I might have made a guess that new Max & Ruby was pulled, but now as I looked at it. Yep, Max & Ruby new episodes for next week and following week so on are permanently pulled.
UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY’s Top 150 Tuesday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 10.9.2018 | Showbuzz Daily

Tues Oct 9
Nickelodeon
6PM Loud House - 1.151 (0.24)
7:30PM Bureau of Magical Things - 0.750 (0.15)

Loud House is doing ok, Bureau of Magical Things is now slowly beginning to pick up with Loud House encore as leadin

kanc

Oh great, another series low for The Loud House. Hurry up and fix Nickelodeon, Mr. Robbins!
i dont think the ratings is something to fix, i think the problem is the content. although i could be wrong. they cant use commercial after the theme, especially animations. He needs to fix that after theme, no commercial break

kanc

New Loud House and Bureau of Magical Things from yesterday still continues to hit new series low..

jaylop97

Staff member
Compared to the previous bomb week this one didn't see ratings as high as that one, still it's a promising sight that LH is still reaching above 1 million, though at this point It could always be a matter of time that either Spongebob or LH could see a number below that.

kanc

@OmegaAlpha23 if you want to post the ratings, PLEASE include all Nickelodeon ratings, NOT just Double Dare ratings, thank you!

SHOWBUZZDAILY’s Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 10.12.2018 | Showbuzz Daily

Here are Friday's numbers:

Fri Oct 12
Nickelodeon
12PM Paw Patrol - 1.145 (0.24)
6PM Loud House - 1.142 (0.22)
8PM Double Dare - 0.621 (0.12)

Last Wednesday Loud House has hit a series low. And last Friday new Double Dare hit series low. Disney new sitcom episodes counterprogramming also aired 8PM and 8:30PM Disney had new series premiere Coop and Cami show.. Even that it didn't do well, but is beating new Double Dare ratings a little

OmegaAlpha23

Banned
I still knew it. Kids didn't watch The Jungle Movie, kids didn't watch Legends of the Hidden Temple and they don't watch Double Dare. It will get cancelled because Nickelodeon revivals are not profitable. Just watch the premieres get pulled.

I still knew it. Kids didn't watch The Jungle Movie, kids didn't watch Legends of the Hidden Temple and they don't watch Double Dare. It will get cancelled because Nickelodeon revivals are not profitable. Just watch the premieres get pulled.
It's not that, it's just mostly the ratings were relatively high (well, the revived Double Dare was) mostly from fans of the Original Series a.k.a. Nostalgia and curiosity, the ratings for the latter show of course were going to go down as the series went on.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
@OmegaAlpha23 if you want to post the ratings, PLEASE include all Nickelodeon ratings, NOT just Double Dare ratings, thank you!

SHOWBUZZDAILY’s Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 10.12.2018 | Showbuzz Daily

Here are Friday's numbers:

Fri Oct 12
Nickelodeon
12PM Paw Patrol - 1.145 (0.24)
6PM Loud House - 1.142 (0.22)
8PM Double Dare - 0.621 (0.12)

Last Wednesday Loud House has hit a series low. And last Friday new Double Dare hit series low. Disney new sitcom episodes counterprogramming also aired 8PM and 8:30PM Disney had new series premiere Coop and Cami show.. Even that it didn't do well, but is beating new Double Dare ratings a little
Was Hurricane Michael to blame?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts