Nickelodeon Ratings Thread Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

VGCinema

@VGCinema , @Takao how is my post funny?? it's not a joke!, If you don't believe me what I said, ask @Magitroopa , he knows more about Double Dare. As Marc Summers said online, Double Dare is renewed for another season! Nickelodeon never issued a press released, but that's what he said online announcing renewal for Double Dare!
Sorry I wasn't laughing at what you originally said, I just thought your edit and situation with that was kinda funny. I wasn't thinking about it looking like I was laughing at your original post. I'm not sure about the other person though.

kanc

Sorry I wasn't laughing at what you originally said, I just thought your edit and situation with that was kinda funny. I wasn't thinking about it looking like I was laughing at your original post. I'm not sure about the other person though.
sorry about the format EDIT. But yes, I think I understand what you mean.

kanc

Looks like Max & Ruby airing on Nickelodeon has hit lowest rating for Nickelodeon, even though it's airing at 9AM, I wonder why Max & Ruby has been airing Nickelodeon only for new episodes?

Toons Fan

Looks like Max & Ruby airing on Nickelodeon has hit lowest rating for Nickelodeon, even though it's airing at 9AM, I wonder why Max & Ruby has been airing Nickelodeon only for new episodes?

The low ratings has to do with there being no promos to advertise the new episodes that are airing on main Nick channel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kanc

The low ratings has to do with there being no promos to advertise the new episodes that are airing on main Nick channel.

But I've seen the promo of Max and Ruby new episodes, just only playing theme song, mentioning new episodes

kanc

I haven't seen a promo at all back on Monday and today during the preschool block.

Well I've seen a promo yesterday saying all this week new Max and Ruby (except Friday). I havent been watching NickJr block today, and i can assume maybe next week max and ruby could be pulled or either that they chose not to make a promo anymore

October 4
Max and Ruby: 527,000 (0.17)
Blaze and the Monster Machines: 652,000 (0.15)
Rusty Rivets: 642,000 (0.16)
I Am Frankie
8:00 PM: 812,000 (0.17)
8:30 PM (Season Finale): 743,000 (0.15)

kanc

Double Dare 782,000 (0.19)

This is the lowest Double Dare has been. Face it, these revivals are flops. Kids know these are old properties, and aren't interested in seeing them.

SHOWBUZZDAILY’s Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 10.5.2018 | Showbuzz Daily
that's not the lowest rating of Double Dare. Last Sun Sept 30 WAS series low of Double Dare.
Let's not forget Double Dare renewed for another season according to Marc Summers online

September 30
Double Dare: 683,000 (0.15)

and also you forgot to include new Peppa Pig, it was new last Friday. 0.692 (0.18)

kanc

SHOWBUZZDAILY’s Top 150 Saturday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 10.6.2018 | Showbuzz Daily
Nickelodeon:
9:30AM Rise of TMNT - 1.022 (0.23) (series high)
12PM Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel - 0.746 (0.17) (series low)
8PM Henry Danger - 0.869 (0.18) (series low)
8:30PM Knight Squad - 0.686 (0.14)

Nicktoons:
Yu-Gi-Oh - 0.081 (0.02)

SHOWBUZZDAILY’s Top 150 Sunday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 10.7.2018 | Showbuzz Daily
Nickelodeon:
10AM Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted - 0.892 (0,26)

But I'm surprised with unadvertised movie, it managed to beat the ratings of last Sat night premieres. advertised low rated premieres. But Rise of TMNT surprisingly hit series high!

Horrible numbers, another new series low for Henry Danger and Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel

Last edited:

kanc

Paw Patrol seems to be getting more ratings even beating other Nick shows, especially new Henry Danger from last Monday! And also big drop from Henry Danger leadin to new series Bureau of Magical Things was disappointing, because first 3 episodes were already released on nick.com last Monday morning.

Basic Cable Ranker: Week of Oct. 1
week of Oct 1: total viewers average day for Nickelodeon is down to 0.745 behind TBS

#1 Fox News (2.042,000)
#2 ESPN (1,139,000)
#3 MSNBC (1,024,000)
#4 TBS (833,000)
#5 Nickelodeon (745,000)

But Nick at Nite primetime barely changed.. only increased to 0.567 (due to SpongeBob airing on primetime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts