Nickelodeon Ratings Thread Part 8

Latest News & Videos

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
No, but he believes he will and I believe it will too. Those were atrociously bad ratings EVEN for Nickelodeon's standards and there's a very simple reason why. People are tired of 90s Nickelodeon and WANT to see something new. Kids know if there's an old show and old shows are something they don't want. All That is as irrelevant as crap now and it's comedy is dated just like Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold and Invader Zim. They don't want shows with slow movement or unfunny pacing and acting they want hyperactive good timeless shows like SpongeBob. All That, Rugrats, and Rocko's Modern Life are only popular because of nostalgia and the more reboots that come the more that will be cancelled. They need to go back into the vault they can't carry on to today. Audiences have changed and the taste of the public has changed. they are all flops for a very good reason. No one wants old shows anymore except if it's Spongebob and Family Guy.
No, you are just based on yourself for jumping to conclusions and assuming All That is cancelled without even looking at ratings from time to time. Just accept the ratings as it is and move on, because all kids cable ratings are still continuously in decline. There's nothing we can do to fix the ratings. Just be happy that Nickelodeon is still most watched kids ratings as it is.
You've been told many times, but you are simply just not understanding the whole point. There may be some people who's nostalgic while few others are not.

ThisGuy24

Aug 23, 2017
I told you, All That wouldn't do well because it's an old show and kids don't have any interest in old shows. They know how old a show is and want to watch new shows. None of the 90s shows have staying talent or relevance to counterappeal. The only shows that do are SpongeBob and Family Guy, and it's all about them now. They changed everything, and they're the only old shows that have any type of popularity because they are the only shows from yesteryear that are still relevant and people love them because they changed. All That is too much of the same and people do catch onto this.

All of the revivals are flops because they are the same as before. Kids have short attention spans and want shows to be loud vulgar and obnoxious. The 90s shows have had their time and it's time for them to go back in the vault. People are sick of old shows No one wanted All That or any of the other shows to come back because it's SpongeBob and Family Guy's time to shine and they are the kings of TV. Paul Tibbitt and Seth MacFarlane rule the roost now and have since 2005! All of the 90s revivals needs to be cancelled!
"Kids have short attention spans and want shows to be loud vulgar and obnoxious" Where did you even get that information from? Also sounds like you're dumbing kids a bit. All that is supposed to be brand new show for this generation. I'm confused where you're getting kids don't like old shows from. SpongeBob SquarePants is literally the same from when it began to now, it never changed at all. Besides how unfunny it became.

Sep 6, 2015
June 18
Abby Hatcher: 432,000 (0.11)
44 Cats: 627,000 (0.14)
ALVINNN!!! and the Chipmunks: 640,000 (0.16)
The Loud House: 756,000 (0.18)
Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?: 815,000 (0.19)

kanc

Sep 9, 2013

Week of Jun 10,
Total viewers of average day for Nick: 0.651
Primetime for N@N: 0.469

I'm beginning to wonder if N@N is flat for a little, but Nick total ratings are down year to year, maybe it might be little embarrassing if Friends ratings are actually beating Nick premiere viewers? That's just my thought

Jun 13, 2019
Billerica

Week of Jun 10,
Total viewers of average day for Nick: 0.651
Primetime for N@N: 0.469

I'm beginning to wonder if N@N is flat for a little, but Nick total ratings are down year to year, maybe it might be little embarrassing if Friends ratings are actually beating Nick premiere viewers? That's just my thought
Super Embarrassing

Nick Mick

I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready!
Jan 2, 2018
Attiki, Greece
Hello! Because I'm new in this thread; what's the current image we have about Nickelodeon US ratings (I suppose a not so good one, judging from the latest posts)?

Jun 13, 2019
Billerica
You might be able to tell from these ratings:
Wed Jun 19
Abby Hatcher: 613,000 (0.14)
44 Cats: 603,000 (0.12)
ALVINNN!!! and the Chipmunks (Season Finale): 563,000 (0.11)
The Loud House: 754,000 (0.14)
Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader: 756,000 (0.17)

Last edited:

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Oct 23, 2015
London, UK
One thing that probably isn't helping All That's ratings is that Nick are releasing full skits as sneak peeks. They've already released three from this Saturday's episode already.

Jun 13, 2019
Billerica
One thing that probably isn't helping All That's ratings is that Nick are releasing full skits as sneak peeks. They've already released three from this Saturday's episode already.
You’re right. The three sketches that were released before the episode premiered have 789,000 views combined on YouTube. It’s no surprise that YouTube is doing better than Nickelodeon nowadays.

Last edited:

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
You might be able to tell from these ratings:
Wed Jun 19
Abby Hatcher: 613,000 (0.14)
44 Cats: 603,000 (0.12)
ALVINNN!!! and the Chipmunks: 563,000 (0.11)
The Loud House: 754,000 (0.14)
Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader: 756,000 (0.17)
I know you didn't know... but Alvinnn!!! and the Chipmunks on Jun 19 was a season 3 finale.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
44 Cats surprisingly got series high last Friday, and it was due to Paw Patrol repeats that was doing well in ratings.

Jun 13, 2019
Billerica
Sat June 22
Rise of the TMNT: 486,000 (0.12)
Spongebob Squarepants: 971,000 (0.19)
LEGO City Adventures (Series Premiere): 795,000 (0.17)
Henry Danger: 707,000 (0.18)
All That: 674,000 (0.18)
Nick Jr.
Thomas and Friends: 365,000 (0.10)
Sun June 23
Nick Jr.
Butterbean’s Cafe: 278,000 (0.06)
Sunny Day: 260,000 (0.06)

Last edited:
Reactions: Toons Fan

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Rise of TMNT hit a new series low due to lack of advertising, and also airing Lego Batman movie as weak lead-in. What is Nick thinking?

Also new Henry Danger did alright but still low. Lego City Adventures ratings were decent. Let's hope this keeps up.

Also @Bigawesome2000 you forgot to include new Thomas & Friends that aired last Saturday at 9:30AM on NickJr channel. It got 0.365 (0.10).

Also last Sunday's Butterbean's Cafe wasn't actually NickJr exclusive, that was just new episode new to NickJr channel even though it already aired on Nickelodeon before. Only Sunny Day is nowadays NickJr exclusive

Reactions: RDG