Nickelodeon Ratings Thread Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanc

Nickelodeon ratings total average day seem to be doing ok, but other networks are already falling apart, Disney, Nick at Nite, and Cartoon Network. Nick at Nite total average day and primetime numbers keep getting worse. Primetime are getting close to be out of top 25. Seeing Full House as less airings are tuning more viewers out, and Nashville airing every Thursdays make things worse and affecting total viewers average day - 0.698. Nick at Nite movie seem to be doing lot better than other shows, especially Full House. Ice Age got 1 mil viewers last Friday night.

Last edited:

jaylop97

Staff member

jaylop97

Staff member
^Eh, its not that much a shocker to see GL having more then Regal Academy having significantly less, the crowd of both shows are likely very different.

Mikurotoro92

Banned
but then again TV-PG is only one step above TV-Y7 so who's to say there isn't any overlap with regal academy & the george lopez show?

kanc

TMNT and Jagger Eaton fell to a more series low. TMNT is getting close to fall under 1 mil viewers :( Jagger Eaton suffer big drop from lead-in new Crashletes. Crashletes managed to held steady in 0.9 viewers. Don't know if Presidents Day weekend is the cause for more low ratings...

February 20th
SpongeBob SquarePants
Nickelodeon: 2,665,000 (0.64)
Nicktoons: 179,000 (0.04)
TeenNick: 160,000 (0.03)
Bunsen Is a Beast! (Sneak Peak for the second time even thought is it's first episode)
Nickelodeon: 1,582,000 (0.36)
Nicktoons: 115,000 (0.03)
TeenNick: 86,000 (0.02)

Last edited:

AnotherRandomGuy

The cat came back, he just couldn't stay away
They were hyping this special more than usual. Bunsen didn't do bad either, but most Nick shows do on premiere day

Last edited:

toonmaster17

What a HUGE drop from the new SpongeBob special to the second series preview for Bunsen Is a Beast! If I were Nick I would just stick with weekday bombs @ 5:30pm following The Loud House or just put a fork in him! This show will not succeed on it's own(especially Saturday mornings).

kanc

February 20th
SpongeBob SquarePants
Nickelodeon: 2,665,000 (0.64)
Nicktoons:
TeenNick:
Bunsen Is a Beast! (Sneak Peak for the second time even thought is it's first episode)
Nickelodeon: 1,582,000 (0.36)
Nicktoons:
TeenNick :
Technically Bunsen is a Beast is a different episode, but first episode for production number #101. The first sneak peek from Rufus 2 lead-in for Bunsen is a Beast production number #102. Very weird to think if you ask me

@toonmaster17 loud house and Bunsen new episodes are currently doing bombs starting yesterday which Nickelodeon promoted for bunsen as new series yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts