Nickelodeon Ratings Thread Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaylop97

Staff member
So far so good for the Loud House it is still pulling in the amount of viewers as Season 1 did.

kanc

January 5th
Paradise Run: 1,481,000 (0.26)
Nick at Nite
Nashville (Season Premiere):
http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articl...nals-network-finals-coming-soon-1-5-2017.html
For Nashville on Nick@Nite, 11PM got 0.522 (0.18 adult demo), 12AM got 0.371 (0.15 adult demo). For some strange reason Friends at 1AM followup seemed to score little higher than Nashville premieres. Wonder why Nick@Nite would air Nashville in the first place since it's very weak in ratings? Weird thing is facebook only gets few complaints but not a lot, it's understanding that some people don't have CMT may choose to air on Nick@Nite.

http://programminginsider.com/ratin...rsday-9-11-p-m-non-sports-audience-12-months/
Nick@Nite premiere for Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days - 1.323 (0.288 adult demo)
10PM Friends rerun - 0.742 (0.215 adult demo)
10:30PM Friends rerun - 0.705 (0.218 adult demo)

http://programminginsider.com/ratin...mifinal-doubleheader-espn/#comment-3094554794
Loud House New Year ratings:
11PM - 1.161
11:30PM - 1.026

Looked like Loud House on New Years Eve airing seemed to do ok with ratings, better than TeenNick Top 10 airing last year and few years before that scored under 1 mil viewers

jaylop97

Staff member
In general Loud House did very good this week, though Monday was the only day that didn't see a count around 1.9 million though.

January 14th
Regal Academy: 616,000 (0.25)
The Thundermans: 1,817,000 (0.34)
Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn: 1,837,000 (0.25)
School of Rock: 1,556,000 (0.28)
January 15th
Crashletes: 841,000 (0.15)
Jagger Eaton's Mega Life: 728,000 (0.13)
January 16th
Rufus 2 (Movie Premiere): 2,884,000 (0.52)
Bunsen is a Beast! (Sneak Peek): 1,397,000 (0.27)
Nick Jr.
Wallykazam!: 689,000 (0.17)

Last edited:

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The total viewer ratings for new episodes from last Monday through yesterday.
C2e_yz7XEAAD6Bk.jpg

Credit goes to Nick and More on Twitter.

kanc

Honestly I can't blame Nickelodeon for the move, but Regal Academy has the series low due to early morning. Lead-in for George Lopez only got 0.793 at 6:30AM. That pretty sure that Nickelodeon is really done with Regal Academy as they're gonna likely burn these episodes and get it over with. Nickelodeon should never get involve with 3rd party if treated horribly from the start.

Rufus 2 got nice 2.8 viewers, though little lower from last year's Rufus premiere that had 3 mil viewers. Bunsen is a Beast got big drop from Rufus 2 premiere. I can tell by feedback from toonzone members that this show is not worth watching though, not much like Loud House. Pretty much is like Pig Goat Banana Cricket.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Was Bunsen's sneak peek promoted? If it wasn't, it actually did pretty good.
If it was, it didn't air until the day of. Other than Bunsen, I didn't watch Nick at all on Monday, so I don't know if anything aired then. I would guess during Rufus 2 if there was a promo.

jaylop97

Staff member
I am quite alright with Bunsen's number it is average, if that stays true I guess it won't be another cartoon that Nick might just want to overdo.

rockorockorocko

Sneak Peak or not, 2.9M from Rufus was a huge lead in, so do drop to a 1.4M is pretty alarming.

We'll see how it does when it gets weekly bombs in February. I'm assuming it'll get a week paired with TLH and then another week with AatC. Those are two stable shows to build some traction with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to admit, it's been a while since I read a really low-level, lazy clickbait article.
Ezra Bridger is a better Ezra than Ezra Miller. He at least repelled the Empire from his homeworld.
Today is the 25th anniversary of South Park, 18th anniversary of Foster's Home and 15th anniversary of Slacker Cats.

This day is full of anniversaries.
To my friends on the other side of the aisle: Aren't you tired of this? Do you think your cartoonishly ridiculous excuses for this crap sound remotely plausible to sane people? Doesn't defending the indefensible make you feel embarrassed and stupid? When is enough going to be enough? What will it take?
youtube Nickelodeon even uploaded sneak peek clip 6 min of upcoming episode of Young Dylan - The Gift Grift which was supposed to air last Thursday but was pulled at last notice

youtube Nickelodeon above banner STILL reads as That New Thursday Nights.. it may be a matter of time to remove that banner since there's no new episodes of Lay Lay and Dylan this time.

Featured Posts