Nickelodeon Ratings Thread Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doguineta

Weren't they put up after the episode aired?
Nah, they (and another pair of episodes that haven't aired yet) were uploaded like two weeks ago. I think they've pulled them since. I don't get why they put them up in the first place.

ToonJay723

Staff member
Nah, they (and another pair of episodes that haven't aired yet) were uploaded like two weeks ago. I think they've pulled them since. I don't get why they put them up in the first place.
I guess it was uploaded by accident, since Greenblat was confused on how someone saw the episode (he deleted that post, I guess not to draw attention to Nick's accident). Nick needs to get their stuff together. First they accidentally upload 4 episodes of Korra, and now 2 episodes of Harvey Beaks.

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
I wonder why so many kids tune into that show. I'm not trying to bash Alvin - I'm actually rather indifferent towards it - but its ratings compared to everything else that isn't Spongebob is making me curious.

kanc

Shimmer and Shine hit a series low... A shame..
Alvin still continues to do well in new episodes even though it's little under 2 mil viewers. Also last week Friday, SpongeBob hit a series low..., under 2 mil viewers. And new PGBC received big drop from total viewers, faring low 1 mil viewers, and continues to ratings down little when new episodes Sanjay and Craig, and Harvey Beaks.

rockorockorocko

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-100-friday-cable-originals-9-11-2015.html

Nick
SBSP - 1.9M (1.863)
SBSP - 1.9M (1.941)
Alvin - 2.1M (2.085)
Alvin - 1.8M (1.757)

Disney
Jessie - 1.4M (1.440)
GMW - 1.9M (1.852)
IDDI - 1.7M (1.721)

CN
TDI - 1.1M (1.051)

Looks like the move to 5:00pm for Alvin helped once people realized the change. The show continues to be exceptional. And it's helped SBSP elevate a bit.

Nick took some hits in the summer, but it look like Alvin rejuvenated the lineup, and Nick later afternoon trumped Disney and CN premieres.

---

REAL interested to see how TMNT did on Sunday, and also how HD/GS did. I'm hoping at least 2.0M for HD and 2.5M for GS. GS may be Nick's only hope for awhile to compete even a little with Disney live action.

In all honesty, I thought GS is the best live action premiere since SaC. This could be the "it" show Nick has needed post SaC.

kanc

Wow... The live action numbers weren't what I hoped for. I was thinking of these numbers lower like 1 mil viewers, but wow... almost hittin 2 mil viewers is ok but decent. It's better than last year's fall launch. It's surprising new Henry Danger outscored new Alvin and Chipmunks. Game Shakers series premiere (with more promotion) had little drop from Henry Danger lead-in but still strong. Henry Danger only had one week promotion, though individual promo lasted 20 seconds I think.. Disney had counter programmed with Spy Kids movies though somewhat doesn't affect Nickelodeon ratings... The only worrying is adult demos which hit 0.3 though it won't matter though. Henry Danger encores had been on Nickelodeon for spring and summer most often and did ok in ratings. Can't wait to see what are the ratings for Nicktoons and Teennick simulcasting!

If Nick continues to promote Game Shakers, I hope the ratings will go up to at least 2 mil viewers

Also saddened that TMNT still no promo scored lower than Saturday Nickelodeon live action premieres.

Last edited:

ToonJay723

Staff member
Looks like Game Shakers was a hit. Maybe it will be like S&C and have a huge drop in the second episode.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...for-the-week-ending-september-13-2015/466786/
Disney
Liv & Maddie (8:00) - 1.8 (1.798)
Liv & Maddie (8:30) - 1.7 (1.704)
KC Undercover (9:00) - 2.5 (2.452)

Looks like K.C. Undercover did the best out all the new premieres. I believe this the one hour special with the Raven-Symone guest star appearance, so that's why it made a huge jump after compared both Liv & Maddie premiere ratings.

As for Game Shakers..... it's ratings are extremely disappointing. Not only did it dropped from Henry Danger's premiere, It was given non-stop and excessive promotion all across on all the Nickelodeon, Teennick, Nicktoons, Nick @Nite and had the (From the creator of iCarly, Drake & Josh, Sam & Cat) stuff, and Kel coming back to Nickelodeon as a series regular it should have done much better. I was expecting a least 2.5 million.

Great for Henry Danger, though. Solid start for the season premiere.

Curious for the ratings for this upcoming weekend. It's HD, GS, and 100 Things returns from hiatus. Will only HD get above 2 million, will GS drop again or go above 2 million, or will all three shows fall under 2 million?

kanc

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...day-for-week-ending-september-13-2015/467001/
Nick is #2 for total average viewers - 1185, being beaten by ESPN which is #1. Nick did beat Disney though.
NAN primetime isn't getting progress, which is 785, and week ago was 780. That was when Nick gained 8PM hour.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...-wins-day-michiko-hatchin-nascar-more/466535/
Very high numbers for SpongeBob during Sat morning, which again SpongeBob is the most watched. New episode of Henry Danger is second watched.
9:30AM - 2.001
10:00AM - 2.165
10:30AM - 2.233
11:00AM - 2.236
11:30AM - 2.073

The concern was last Monday premiere of SpongeBob had 1.9 viewers, and maybe rerun of Sat. morning might have scored higher than premiere. New episode of SpongeBob seems to work better on Sat morning IMO.

Jovan

Henry Danger did great, its series high since 16th episode of S1 (actual series high in viewers is 2.38 million)
Game Shakers did well, 2.5 million for the premiere is too much to ask for, 1.9 is pretty good, considering that the other sitcoms do much worse. We will see if it falls too much in week two.

Jovan

Alvin is a serious hit for Nick, I think Nick will buy more and more productions that arent Nicks in the future.

rockorockorocko

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...for-the-week-ending-september-13-2015/466786/
Disney
Liv & Maddie (8:00) - 1.8 (1.798)
Liv & Maddie (8:30) - 1.7 (1.704)
KC Undercover (9:00) - 2.5 (2.452)

Looks like K.C. Undercover did the best out all the new premieres. I believe this the one hour special with the Raven-Symone guest star appearance, so that's why it made a huge jump after compared both Liv & Maddie premiere ratings.

As for Game Shakers..... it's ratings are extremely disappointing. Not only did it dropped from Henry Danger's premiere, It was given non-stop and excessive promotion all across on all the Nickelodeon, Teennick, Nicktoons, Nick @Nite and had the (From the creator of iCarly, Drake & Josh, Sam & Cat) stuff, and Kel coming back to Nickelodeon as a series regular it should have done much better. I was expecting a least 2.5 million.

Great for Henry Danger, though. Solid start for the season premiere.

Curious for the ratings for this upcoming weekend. It's HD, GS, and 100 Things returns from hiatus. Will only HD get above 2 million, will GS drop again or go above 2 million, or will all three shows fall under 2 million?

HD and NRDD official premieres were super low as well. I think we just have to understand it's a new time for kid's networks, and I am interested in Nick's total premiere numbers when you count the other two networks they aired on.

HD and TTM both grew into solid shows for Nick, and have weekday slots. GS has a chance to grow in time like the previous too. In honesty, HD's 2.1M is great considering it only got a week of promos. The next set of weeks will really show where things stand. If Nick can just keep their premieres over 2.0M, I'd be happy. I don't think it's likely tho... even Disney can't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts