Nickelodeon Ratings Thread 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanc

TMNT hit a second series low last Sunday, first series low was one hour special aired back in June. School of Rock hit a new series low. And same with Dude Perfect Show, but gained a little from School of Rock.

I wonder if new one hour special of NRDD could get decent ratings this Saturday..? I don't see how.. since Nick has pulled the show reruns on weekends and weekdays... except only Friday which will have one hour special: Go Hollywood (unknown if it could be pulled, since Nick has had history of pulling shows last miunte)

jaylop97

Staff member
TMNT is declining, and I can understand that knowing its time and what it offers right now isn't that great.

August 4th
Nick Jr.
Kuu Kuu Harajuku: 494,000 (0.13)
August 5th
Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn: 1,996,000 (0.42)
School of Rock: 1,315,000 (0.31)
The Dude Perfect Show: 1,164,000 (0.28)
August 6th
Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: 967,000 (0.27)
August 7th
Mutt & Stuff: 1,125,000 (0.24)
Nick Jr.
Teletubbies: 265,000 (0.06)

Last edited:

rockorockorocko

Impressive for the Season 3 Finale of NRDD! Nice to see it hit a 2.0M on its special. The show continues to validate its place on the network.

jaylop97

Staff member
That's marvelous for NRDD to see that high a number, and the other Sat night programs followed high numbers as well.

kanc

Wow....I don't even watch Teletubbies, but seeing the ratings decline especially on NickJr seems little bad even with acquisition..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Today's my birthday! :D
Can't wait for the party this weekend!
Microsoft just bought Activision/Blizzard for $68 billion. And people thought the Bethesda deal was huge? Mind. Blown.
I wonder what if Viacom responsed to turner buying Hanna barbera by buying Fred wolf films (meant they would own the 1987 tmnt cartoon) in 1992 or 1993 and they later buy the tmnt ip as well as mirage studios in in the mid-late 90s or early-mid 2000s instead of 2009
PF9
What if Viacom bought Capital Cities/ABC instead of Disney in 1996?

ABC did have a good relationship with Paramount Television after all.
When it comes to Nickelodeon, nothing is sacred. Not even a creator's wishes. Hillenburg did not want to promote fast food and this is what Nick does...

Featured Posts