Not open for further replies.

kanc

July 5th
TV Land
Younger: 661,000 (0.20)
July 7th
PAW Patrol: 2,501,000 (0.60)
Sunny Day: 1,549,000 (0.37)
I'm kinda shocked and surprised as how has Paw Patrol has been scoring WAY high? Was Paw Patrol have a special episode? It seemed to be the series high ratings since Dec 2013 christmas special.

It even beat Thundermans Thunder in Paradise premiere ratings Sat Jun 24 and Nickelodeon Friday Jun 30 premiere of SpongeBob: Sponge Out of Water

rockorockorocko

Whoa a 2.5M for any kids network premiere is quite astounding nowadays. I'd liken that to a 4.0M over a few years back.

Wonder what led up to that? Typical 12pm premiere for Nick Jr.

Sunny Day with a solid 1.5M premiere. Not sure if it'll hold up tho... Nick Jr. seems to be on a roll with their content.

kanc

Also I forgot to indicate in the post, but new Paw Patrol last Friday is the Nickelodeon's 5th most watched premiere this year 2017 so far.

Top 5 Nickelodeon ratings so far 2017:
#1 KCA's (3.054 M)
#2 Rufus 2 (2.884 M)
#3 SpongeBob (2.665 M)
#4 Henry Danger (2.557 M)
#5 PAW Patrol (2.501 M)

And maybe because of Paw Patrol marathon leading to new Paw Patrol could be more kids are really watching Paw Patrol.

jaylop97

Staff member
Very high numbers that the channel is still achieving, and nice it is able to see in this time and day 3 million.

kanc

Sat. live action numbers aren't performing well at all in ratings. School of Rock new season has gotten tons of promotion for 2 weeks as well as new NRDD.
School of Rock isn't shown on main Nick for reruns so that would see why it got low numbers. NRDD reruns show weekdays at 8:30pm and sometimes Sundays.

rockorockorocko

Well, for those of us that were wondering if NRDD could anchor the Saturday PM block, now we know.

I think Nick will probably keep HD as long as possible, but I'm not sure how long Nick will hold on to TTM. With that said Nick better hope for another hit live action to surface.

Rex Kamex

Well, for those of us that were wondering if NRDD could anchor the Saturday PM block, now we know.

I'm surprised it didn't do much better, but yeah, after this month ends, I don't see NRDD being the lead-in for the night again. I wonder how the season finale, "The Wonderful Wizard of Quads" will do in August. (Its guest stars are famous Olympic gymnast Gabby Douglas and School of Rock's Jade Pettyjohn.)

(That's an old article, but Nick aired a promo saying it'd air in August.)

I think Nick will probably keep HD as long as possible, but I'm not sure how long Nick will hold on to TTM. With that said Nick better hope for another hit live action to surface.

Hopefully so- I can imagine that by the end of Summer 2018, many of Nick's current live action shows will be over.

July 15th
Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn: 1,050,000 (0.19)
School of Rock: 906,000 (0.18)
July 16th
SpongeBob SquarePants
Nickelodeon: 1,993,000 (0.47)
Nicktoons: 201,000 (0.05)
TeenNick: 304,000 (0.05)

Kids' Choice Sports 2017
Nickelodeon: 1,757,000 (0.39)
Nick at Nite: 1,450,000 (0.35)
Nicktoons: 358,000 (0.10)
TeenNick: 381,000 (0.07)

The Dude Perfect Show
Nick at Nite: 1,424,000 (0.34)
Nicktoons: 205,000 (0.05)
TeenNick: 185,000 (0.03)

Last edited:

kanc

The Saturday premieres for live actions continue to get much lower, both are hitting series low. NRDD second low was back in June 2015, SoR second low was Oct 2016.

Even Disney low numbers for Friday for live action has beat them sat live action numbers. Nickelodeon had tried everything including bunch spongebob and loud house, and 7pm has Henry Danger - Hour of Power. I will be curious to see how Henry Danger did on ratings..

Kids Choice Sports did very well, lower than last years KCS. Surprised new SpongeBob hasn't hit 2 mil viewers but they were close

kanc

The new spongebob episode did air on 3 channels at the same time, so the episode really did get over 2 million viewers.
I already know that the show is simulcasted, I'm actually talking about spongebob ratings only on nickelodeon

rockorockorocko

Not bad for SBSP-KCS-DPS set of premieres. It's way more niche than the regular KC. Plus it aired opposite the premiere of Game of Thrones. No easy task.

As for Saturday, yikes. There's a huge drop off from HD/TTM into the rest of the live action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

CNC
today's my birthday, but it's more of a "sad birthday" than a "happy birthday" to me, because I'm still having a mental breakdown over my past. ugh.
Asa wrote on wonderfly's profile.
With the Omicron variant spreading in South Africa, do you think it's a good time to reopen the COVID-19 discussion board or are you going to keep it closed for good?
This special is worth it just to see Ben Schwartz rap about latkes.

someone once told me that the Korean language is like if the Chinese and Japanese languages melted into each other and came up with something different
The Loud House > Riverdale

Featured Posts