Nickelodeon Ratings Thread 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanc

5 month hiatuses have usually not been good for PR's ratings, and I guess we'll see in upcoming weeks if there continues to be a drop-off after the hiatus and movie.
I think maybe the problem is at 10:30AM has Welcome to the Wayne encore, which I believe don't score well..unless we know what ratings are there... That may be the cause that how Power Rangers got low ratings. 11AM-12PM and 8:30AM-10:30AM has SpongeBob.

kanc

Season 3 of School of Rock has not been doing well at all, even during the summer.. JoJo Siwa special did not do well, but didn't do too bad, I believe it's mostly targeted viewers is young girls, and most viewers if I'm not wrong are male...

And you're right I don't think School of Rock will be renewed for season 4 if that continues to get much lower. I believe same thing may apply with Game Shakers, since last May ratings were so low even as 8PM lead.. I don't think Game Shakers might be renewed for season 4.

I'm surprised to see Alvinnn!!! still doing ratings decent, just don't understand why would Nickelodeon pull off reruns from schedule replaced by Paw Patrol weekend mornings..?

kanc

kanc

Kinda sad that power rangers get higher ratings than ninja turtles.
If you're asking about Weekend of Aug 12/13 ratings, i think you have it mixed up, Power Rangers ratings scored 0.9 viewers and TMNT ratings got 1.0 viewers. Thus TMNT scored higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts