Nickelodeon Ratings Thread 7

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
Sep 3, 2013
Ratings
2,883 41
Loud House may have gotten more live numbers than Steven, but that's most likely because Nick has a higher average in general (since CN is now focusing more on digital services). Also, seeing LH continue to do well is not something I'll complain about.

Also both of them had a 0.39 adult demo. That has nothing to do with anything, I just thought it was funny.

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Ratings
5,299 36
Austin, Texas
The special could have done better but seriously that time definitely was a brawl of two big events for CN and Nick, and Loud House still made a slightly above average which is really good.

moose_tracks12

Feb 24, 2016
Ratings
381 19
It makes me happy to really see The Loud House continuously prosper and beat the shows on other kids' networks in the ratings. Seeing SpongeBob's newer episodes getting better and The Loud House really killing the game on Nick makes me excited and confident for Nick to build a new and successful catalog of Nicktoons with Welcome to the Wayne, Pinky Malinky, Glitch Techs, and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.
When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...