Nickelodeon Magazine

Latest News & Videos

GlassCake

Aug 28, 2014
www.foofnscoops.wix.com
I remembered Nick Magazine. I had a subscription from 2007 all the way through 2009. My friends gave me some of theres as well. When Nick announced that they ended support, I was devistated.

Does anyone have or use to have any Nickelodeon Magazines? if so, we can discuss what we got. and if you dont want it, maybe i can have it.

Thanks.

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Mar 11, 2005
California, USA
adultswim.toonzone.net
I used to be subscribed to Nickelodeon Magazine during the 90s. Then I got rather bored with it over time as the network declined in quality in the late 90s, so I stopped renewing my subscription.

Light Lucario

Staff member
May 11, 2007
In a Dream World
I think that I had a subscription for the magazine back sometime around elementary school. I got it for the Rugrats comics, but I think I lost interest pretty quickly and didn't bother to renew the subscription.

JoeMabbon

Private
Aug 8, 2014
Iacon
I remember reading these in my library and seeing the commercials on Nick when I was kid. I didn't even know they ended publication. That's kinda sad, guess print really is dying. If you're collecting the back issues, you could try eBay they're usually good for this kind of stuff.

Looney Tunes Fan

Moon Prism Power, Make Up!
Jul 17, 2011
Nickelodeon City, U.S.A.
Aw man, this was a big part of my Elementary School years (same with Disney Adventures). I got a subscription starting with the March 2009 issue (ending with the November 2009 issue - had to get the last issue in stores :p). Used to read these at the school library as well.

I've gotten a lot of issues over the years (most from eBay). Such a creative magazine, shame it had to go.

Jinbo71

Feb 8, 2014
PGBC writers Dave Cooper and J. Ryan worked on Nickelodeon magazine back in the day, right?

Dr.Pepper

Sep 10, 2006
In A House
I didn't subscribe to it, but I had a friend that did so I just read hers when I was at her house. I did buy the issue where they were hyping the Rugrats movie though.

JoeMabbon

Private
Aug 8, 2014
Iacon
You can also try used bookstores. They tend to have a good selection back issues, just don't expect to find anything in mint condition.

Dr.Pepper

Sep 10, 2006
In A House
I had the issue that was hyping up the Rugrats movie (so I’m guessing it was November 1998). It may be in the deep dark underbelly of my room, but I’m thinking it’s long gone.