Nickelodeon Kart Racers discussion

Latest News & Videos

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon analyst, PPG artist.
Nickelodeon making a Mario Kart-style game, didn't think they would make more video games after THQ closed. Well nonetheless I can't wait to see what characters they put in it.

TrueCore

The Realest of Cores

TrueCore

The Realest of Cores
What surprises me, however, is the fact that they are returning to the video game market with an actual NEW game. I just hope they feature some classic nicktoons characters. If it has Danny Phantom or Invader ZIM ect, I'll be looking forward to it. I was really disappointed the only Nickelodeon racing game ZIM was ever featured in was in Nicktoons Nitro in 2009 for Arcades only. It looked like a really fun game from watching YouTube videos on it, I never understood why they never ported it so people can actually enjoy it in their own homes.

Dudley

Staff member
This is their fourth kart racing style game. The first was Nicktoons Racing, Nicktoons World Cup Racing, and Nicktoons Nitro for the arcades.
Hope this time they have a nice blend of old and new characters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SG-17

I wonder what other shows they'll drawn from, they've only announced 4 of the 12 shows included.

Dudley

Staff member
Reeeeeeally hoping that’s not all they have planned in terms of character / series reps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk