Nickelodeon Cancellation/Renewal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Not comedies, but Nick does have a couple new live action shows coming up: Hunter Street (formally The Ludwigs) and I Am Frankie. Both are daily drama series, like Every Witch Way.

Eldorado

If you ask me Nickelodeon needs to revive All That. With a sketch comedy series they wouldn't need to worry about replacing actors. They just do it like that *snaps flingers* and get it over it.

kanc

If you ask me Nickelodeon needs to revive All That. With a sketch comedy series they wouldn't need to worry about replacing actors. They just do it like that *snaps flingers* and get it over it.
Same thing they did for revivaling Figure It Out, but that lasted two seasons

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Both are slated for 2017.

A All That revival would be good. The original seasons didn't really air in the UK, only select sketches (Good Burger, Baggin' Saggin' Barry, Cooking with Randy and Mandy, Cheese Police, etc) were shown at weekends as shorts. Nick UK did show the later seasons though.

Mikurotoro92

Banned
If Game Shakers and School of Rock is all Nick got right now - yikes.

They need more cartoons or other types of shows like game shows to balance that out I mean TLH,FOP,& SBSP by themselves isn't enough to carry the channel!

Same thing they did for revivaling Figure It Out, but that lasted two seasons

Fun fact about the revival of Figure it Out: a kid from the county I live in got to be on the show!

(I know nobody on here really cares but I wanted to say it anyway)

Last edited:
i want to see double dare again that was fun to watch and get the rights to ghostbusters newest animated series that kind of show should be on nick

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
i want to see double dare again that was fun to watch and get the rights to ghostbusters newest animated series that kind of show should be on nick
Totally agree! :D

Nick UK never aired Double Dare, a localised version aired on BBC1's Saturday morning kids show Going Live, before Nick UK launched, though - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_Dare_(UK_game_show)

Edit: Nick UK never aired the original versions of Figure It Out or Legends of the Hidden Temple, either.

kanc

Not comedies, but Nick does have a couple new live action shows coming up: Hunter Street (formally The Ludwigs) and I Am Frankie. Both are daily drama series, like Every Witch Way.
There is another daily live action show called "Ride" which already currently airing ytv in Canada. Nick USA was supposed to air in July but it got delayed to fall, but again is delayed which is supposed to air 2017 unless I'm wrong.

As for 100 things to do, there is still no info about renewal. Isabella moner is done with filming legend of hidden temple movie revival, and I'm not sure what she's currently doing now. Nick currently at upfront didn't mention show renewal so it's assumed to be cancelled.

Make It Pop season 3 for rumor was supposed to be renewed but maybe the one I attached link few months ago wasn't a real source? I kept google searching and the status is hiatus. Nick has not given information for season 3, and it's been two months since summer special aired

ToonJay723

Staff member
Seriously? I thought season 2 of Alvin and the Chipmunks would be the last.

And I heard a rumor of some article that SpongeBob will be cancelled after season 9, season 10 and season 11 will be scrapped, but this could be wrong
I guess Nick probably payed to have more episodes made.

The rumor was that SpongeBob will end this month, but that's not true, since there's 41 half hours left and a movie coming in 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts