Nickelodeon Cancellation/Renewal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanc

I'm worried about The Astronauts, didn't it end on a cliff-hanger?
No, I think that show ended that the characters in Astronauts wanting to continue the mission instead of going back home. Matilda has been reactivated and solved their problems.

kanc

We don't know i feel like it's not coming back
I already told him that it did NOT end in Cliffhanger, but I did agree last part that show is not coming back. The show was already removed from Nick online site, app, and on demand.

kirbygame

JFSwcDIuQ7P20gX3A0OHPH0dIE3F_U7j8POme4ofPNDap_ayBMkdfwjov6vmmmKfCJz0sUwVtTiNWUdTTaDtT0c3dxUH136ZceKHLeV4HZu0EtC79O39TeSXF7OlGMTKVz5kcxTJBOZVkfM0m6WQXf8SWkLrAvap8Pg

i guess the drama genre for Nickelodeon is dead now..

kanc

I wish I would know the fate for Drama Club and The Barbarian and the Troll since both finished the season recently..

kanc

It looks like Bubble Guppies after season 6 could be cancelled

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
I was wondering about Bubble Guppies. It's been ages since the last new episode. :(

Edit: With Drama Club, Nick's still posting about it on social media, so a new season is very likely, and possibly even filmed over the summer.

Last edited:

Theagames10

I was wondering about Bubble Guppies. It's been ages since the last new episode. :(

Edit: With Drama Club, Nick's still posting about it on social media, so a new season is very likely, and possibly even filmed over the summer.

I'm gonna be honest, I don't think a TV Network posting about a new/ended show after it's run means anything.

kanc

Bubble Guppies new episode was last shown on Mar 5 according to thefutoncritic but although late Sept 2020 Bubble Guppies had been off the NickJr block lineup, but later then returned for new episodes and few reruns on special occasion.

It's very worrying. It wouldn't be surprising that later on Bubble Guppies later on would move to NickJr channel.....

The Adv of Paddington should've stayed on Nick, instead of moving to NickJr channel, since that show really did well on NickJr channel, when it comes to renewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts