Nickelodeon Cancellation/Renewal Thread

kanc

They still might, Nickelodeon still hasn't sent out premiere info for January yet and 7PM on Thursday still lists To Be Announced.
Nick schedule website and zap2it updated and now shows Unfiltered, however its odd thefutoncritic.com hasn't listed it.

It is presumed that Abby Hatcher won't be getting season 3. There are 5 more episodes left to air for season 2 after Jan 3

kanc

Sorry for double post, but based on NickJr block promo for 2021, The Adventures of Paddington was included, so its hinted there would be season 2..

kanc

...also Nick finally issued a press release for Unfiltered season 2, it didn't say how many episodes.

kanc

I was going to post on upcoming Nick program, but I thought this thread is better.

It's been confirmed that new season of Are You Afraid of the Dark will air on Fri Feb 12 at 8PM.

kanc

Of Course Paddington series gets season 2, I still wish Nick would've indicated on the post for renewal for shows.

kanc

Don't know if this was posted, but apparently Deer Squad is getting season 2 and season 3. Season 3 is currently in developed, although it's unknown if it will air in Nick USA

Last edited:

kanc

Based on Nick press release, Adventures of Paddington season 2 will have 26 episodes.

CBS Mom season 8 will be ending.

kanc

Younger season 7 will be the last, and it will then be paramount + exclusive. Why am I posting this? Because nick@nite used to air that show before only 2015-2016.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I don't know about you, but I'd think it would be best if WarnerMedia rebrand TruTV and make Adult Swim a 24-Hour channel, and make Cartoon Network a 24-Hour channel again, but that's just wishful thinking.
Dan Milano said how Nickelodeon did submit a Glitch Techs nomination for the Annie Awards, but it wasn't taken.

Doctor Who Hot Take: The Timeless Child plot is actually BETTER than the Cartmel Masterplan
R.I.P. to reggae singer/songwriter Bunny Wailer and English jazz musician Chris Barber.

Featured Posts