Nickelodeon Cancellation/Renewal Thread

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,321 5
Well that is a shame Nick on Sunset is being demolished, I wonder where will future live action will be filmed.. Nick on Sunset has so many memories. I wish I could have visited before being demolished, but it's sad to see it moved on

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Oct 23, 2015
Ratings
1,363 8
London, UK
According to Wikipedia:

"Due to limited studio space and the need to control plot spoilage for several programs, only a few series' are taped at Nickelodeon on Sunset at a time. As a result, other live-action series' produced for the network are filmed in other stage facilities with closed set policies throughout the Hollywood area."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nickelodeon_on_Sunset

Nov 18, 2014
Ratings
New York City

rockorockorocko

Nov 7, 2012
Ratings
142 2
United States
I can't see Nick letting Henry Danger go until the movie airs (don't remember if there's a date). They'll need to keep the TV show at the forefront as a marketing tool. Unless they can stretch the current unaired episodes out. But that seems to be a pattern Nick has left ever since the iCarly/Victorious/BTR crash.

Plus, HD is the No. 1 rated live action show in the K2-11 and K6-11 demo by a considerable margin (I think TTM is No. 2, NRDD No. 3). With NRDD and SoR officially done, and TTM likely over, Nick will probably wait to see if Knight Squad or Star Falls will be hits to ensure they will remain No. 1. GS will probably be the last holdover from this current batch of Nick live action.

And well, I suppose it comes down to Jace wanting to do more or not. He's pretty old already, so who knows what his contract states.

Aug 24, 2015
Ratings
40 2

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,321 5
That's weird, thefutoncritic listed Bunsen is a Beast as season 1 completes with 25 episodes, but zap2it says there are actually 26 episodes in season 1. I wondered whether Bunsen renewal for season 2 (possibly status you linked says ongoing) could be quiet renewal?

Also I'm surprised to see Pinky Malinky finished the production for season 1, but I wonder why Nick is delaying it to 2018 for reason (Note that date has not been announced when series will air)

Maybe that’s who ended their work on seasons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't understand what you're really saying

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Hi, I'm Rockson Emmanuel from Terminator Atrimɔden and you're watching Disney Channel.
♫ Hi, I'm Bruce Willes from Die Hard 7 and you're watching Disney Channel! ♪
Happy 20th birthday to PPG. Even in the good times and the bad times, you're still a show worth watching.
Holy smokes! Churned out 15 freaking pages of the latest Gilda and Meek today! I am in the freaking zone and so happy with how things are going in the final issue I will be posting on Toon Zone.
Asa
Happy 90th birthday to Mickey, 20th birthday to PPG, and 30th birthday to LBT & O&C.