Nickelodeon Branding Thread

Well here is Nickeloden Official Branding Thread. You can talk about current looks and future looks. Bumpers and promos. And also don't stay off topic

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
What look is Nickelodeon using right now in the USA? In Portugal and most of Europe we're getting a colorful look where circles are the order of the day.

There using kca promos and bumpers alot.And there bumpers where the actors and actress from there live action shows . Put up the Nick logo depending on which show your watching it's hard to tell cause Nickeloden changes there bumpers every year

I'm gonna allow Nick jr Nicktoons Teenick . And yes International Nick channels are Allowed

Last edited by a moderator:

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Here we don't hae those bumpers with the stars of their live-action shows. We get some NEXT bumpers, a bumper with SpongeBob's main characters as toys and a generic bumper with the circle "jumping".

kanc

I think we can use Nickelodeon USA versions for bumpers. For international bumpers, there's international thread instead than just posting in this thread.

Also for on topic I would like to bring this up there's lot of hype and more bumpers and promos for Kids Choice Sports. Little surprised Nick@Nite this year didn't receive Kids Choice Sports ads, last year and two years ago they did those. Also I wish the banner ad should NEED to be updated for saying coming up next, rather than just new specials or new episodes soon

Last edited:
I think I'll call this look the uinque look. Beacuse since 2013 there has been no official name for these different bumpers . I think it's very fitting

I'd say we call this the "Proppy" look.
I guees. There have never been a name called for these looks . Don't know why but Nickelodeon keeps changing the bumpers every year . So there's not since 2011 they kept changing the look .

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

SparkleMan

Also, since Toonzone only allows 5 pieces of media per post, here's some more bumpers.
Crashletes promos:
Legendary Dudas promo:
ALVINNN!!! bumper:
Sanjay & Craig bumper:

SparkleMan

Some more:
School of Rock promo:
SpongeBob promo:
Breadwinners bumper:
Pig Goat Banana Cricket bumper:
Harvey Beaks promo:

kanc

With Fairly OddParents returning to Nickelodeon, they don't have a summer bumper for FOP at all

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/

Featured Posts