Nickelodeon Branding Thread

Latest News & Videos

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
The branding as of today (with Christmas already over), Nick branding logo now uses snowflakes around Nick. Not sure with other Nick networks..

Reactions: RDG

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
It has appeared that Nick channels are STILL using winter bumpers even though Christmas is already over. They also did winter bumper airing last year too.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Technically, it's still winter, but yeah, they should've made regular winter bumpers by now
As of starting today, all the winter brand and bumpers are now gone and now back to normal

Reactions: RDG

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Today for valentine's, only Nick, NickJr channel, and TeenNick are using Valentine hearts bug logo. @SpongieLoud or anyone if post screenshot, that be great

SpongieLoud

Spranne against the World!- Sprig from Amphibia
Feb 27, 2017
Here is the Valentines Day bugs for TeenNick and Nick Jr. I will post Nickelodeon’s bug later after the Nick Jr. block is over. I will see if Nicktoons will eventually use one at all.
Update: I added Nickelodeon’s bug, which is the same Nick Jr on Nick and Nick Jr Channel are using. Nicktoons isn’t using one at all this year.

Attachments

Last edited:

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Nick logo bug now today this weekend and Monday only has Young Dylan showing, and these bumpers for Young Dylan with some sneak peek clips and bumpers.

Theagames10

Dec 21, 2017
Nick logo bug now today this weekend and Monday only has Young Dylan showing, and these bumpers for Young Dylan with some sneak peek clips and bumpers.
Why does Nick think that Monday is still the weekend? It should have started on Friday and end yesterday, I don't like these Young Dylan president bumpers. They should give the other 3rd party/Nick shows a chance to air their promos instead of the stupid bumpers including Young Dylan.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Why does Nick think that Monday is still the weekend? It should have started on Friday and end yesterday, I don't like these Young Dylan president bumpers. They should give the other 3rd party/Nick shows a chance to air their promos instead of the stupid bumpers including Young Dylan.
Monday IS a Presidents Day, so that's why they're showing a bumper on Monday as well.

There may be some other people who are looking forward for new show Young Dylan.

Reactions: Toons Fan and RDG