Nickelodeon Branding Thread

Latest News & Videos

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Thanks Toons Fan and Yin for clarifying what happened. I'm sorry I wasn't watching Nicktoons yesterday, I was only watching today afternoon for Fairly OddParents. But yeah the regular normal bug might be technical error. Not sure why that happened

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Nick showed a countdown bug for Paw Patrol special, it even shows when it encore, countdown appears
If anyone can post screencap that be nice

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
When Nick at Nite aired Paw Patrol, the logo bug as nick@nite, and they only received general nick@nite bumper, and aired white ending credits during end of episode. Same thing for Blaze and Monster Machines. SpongeBob did that too, but received SpongeBob N@N bumper though.

All That (2019), Are You Smarter aired on Nick@Nite slot does not receive any general N@N bumper at all, and even aired N@N not so split end credits. Same thing with Double Dare reboot last year

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
There's a countdown bug for SpongeBob birthday special, if anyone can post screencap thanks

Yin

Depressed Housecat
Aug 23, 2017
Here is the screenbug for AwesomenessTV on TeenNick. MTV programming uses the default screenbug what I am curious about is if the two hours of throwback uses unique branding anymore ill update this post if it does