Nickelodeon Branding Thread

Toons Fan

There's a brand new Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn coming soon promo that's airing on Nickelodeon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kanc

Before and during Thundermans premiere, there's logo of final 4 Thundermans.

Before and during Thundermans premiere, there's logo of final 4 Thundermans.
Here it is.
Final 4.jpg

I noticed at the end of promos for Nick shows on sub-channels have the sub-channels' logos to rapid flash on screen. Like the announcer would say "On Nick" but the Nicktoons, TeenNick, and NickMusic logo would appear before it stops and shows the Nick logo. When did they start doing that?

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
I noticed at the end of promos for Nick shows on sub-channels have the sub-channels' logos to rapid flash on screen. Like the announcer would say "On Nick" but the Nicktoons, TeenNick, and NickMusic logo would appear before it stops and shows the Nick logo. When did they start doing that?
They started with the week of new SpongeBobs last month.

kanc

Nickelodeon bug logo is summer brand, this time with bubbles around the logo, and summer bumpers just started today. And also during Slimetime event starting at 10AM NOW the logo bug uses green slime at bottom logo.

if anyone can please post those, thanks

Yin

Depressed Housecat

Nicktoons is using the same summer bug it has been for years

I cant screenshot the Nick one because I have one of those fun providers that have Nicktoons and TeenNick but not Nickelodeon at all

Yin

Depressed Housecat

Other than the transition effects being different TeenNick's bug is the same

kanc

Nicktoons is using the same summer bug it has been for years

I cant screenshot the Nick one because I have one of those fun providers that have Nicktoons and TeenNick but not Nickelodeon at all
nicktoons summer bug might have used either 2014 or 2015...

Yin

Depressed Housecat
Here are some of the bugs for the main Nickelodeon channel

kanc

Started today, all Nickelodeon bumpers aired on TV that recently used for summer bumpers, now this time they're airing Double Dare bumpers. nick.com ads did not air Double Dare bumpers. Not sure about all other Nick networks.

Also on Nickelodeon, I noticed the bug logo has Double Dare icon next Monday night above Nick logo. They haven't used those this morning. But I think it was used this afternoon

Yin

Depressed Housecat
They are airing them on Nicktoons and TeenNick as well

kanc

Nick@Nite also has Double Dare logo above Nick@Nite as well.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Finishing up Metroid Dread by acquiring everything only to be disappointed when the last energy tank and missile you needed an Amiibo.
Today's my birthday! :D
Can't wait for the party this weekend!
Microsoft just bought Activision/Blizzard for $68 billion. And people thought the Bethesda deal was huge? Mind. Blown.
I wonder what if Viacom responsed to turner buying Hanna barbera by buying Fred wolf films (meant they would own the 1987 tmnt cartoon) in 1992 or 1993 and they later buy the tmnt ip as well as mirage studios in in the mid-late 90s or early-mid 2000s instead of 2009
PF9
What if Viacom bought Capital Cities/ABC instead of Disney in 1996?

ABC did have a good relationship with Paramount Television after all.

Featured Posts