Nickelodeon announces new series

Kero

From now on I use the bath
Originally posted by joshualane

Nickelodeon UK has a SLAM block as well...it's an abbreviation for "Super Large Action Madness" and apparently it comes on weekend mornings.

It ain't on now (due to head to head 2002) but last time it was on it had.

7:00 Cardcaptors
7:30 Extreame ghostbusters
8:00 Invader Zim
8:30 Yu-gi-oh

Just if anyone were interested.

ButteredToast

The Rodent Sensei
Originally posted by Vincent Benenati
Nickelodeon has announced five new series. These include "Danny Phantom," "Angelica and Susie's School Daze," "My Neighbor is a Teenage Robot," "Max and Ruby" and "The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius." To read the whole article, click here.

So, instead of having one stale Rugrats series... we're going to have two?

*sigh*

Ah well, not that it matters, I stopped watching Crapolodean long ago, especially since Zim is in a timeslot when I can never catch it.

Djm912

Nickelodeon Slam. . . .Whatever. As long as I see ZIM, pig commands me. . . . .

A rugrats spin-off. . .Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the final sign of the downspiral of Nickelodeon.

S

Silly Me

New action block?!

Nickelodeon will also launch a new "action" block called Nickelodeon Slam. It will run Sundays from 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM and will include a child version of "Robot Wars," along with returning series, "Butt Ugly Martians" and "Invader Zim."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sure, it may be cool to have Invader Zim returning, but a 2-hour "action" block?! This is just gonna be another ripoff of Toonami, except with Nick graphics instead of Cartoon Network or Kids WB.

If they have a robotic announcer, or a techno-like soundtrack, for this block, then Nick has gone too far!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts