Nickelodeon and Netflix Announce New Multi-Year Deal for Original Shows/Movies

Dudley

Staff member
I wonder if they’ll consider making that Nicktoons movie that got announced years ago.
As for that Danny Phantom movie. Though Hartman is known to be quite the clickbaiter over time, in the off chance it DOES happen, it’ll be just as good as season 3.
So basically not that good at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: RDG

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
I wonder if they’ll consider making that Nicktoons movie that got announced years ago.
As for that Danny Phantom movie. Though Hartman is known to be quite the clickbaiter over time, in the off chance it DOES happen, it’ll be just as good as season 3.
So basically not that good at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What made S3 the worst Danny Phantom season, again? To be fair, I never liked that show (no matter how good people forcibly tell me it is, too.), but still? Enlighten me - that way my dislike feels more informed and refined...

Back on subject, I'm going to have a hard time caring , unless something as good or better than Glitch Techs emerges from this, honestly. In fact, I'm more concerned if Glitch Techs can be salvaged from this crap, as it's the one show that needs to keep going, simply for actually being GOOD.

Oh My Rocko

Hardcore Nickelodeon Fan
Am I the only one who doesn't support this Nick/Netflix deal? Like ik that Netflix is pretty famous and popular nowadays and it's cool of Nick making some toons for them like Glitch Techs and it's cool also having old Nick shows streaming on Netflix,but making SB spin-offs,Nicktoons revivals,movies and etc. only exclusively for Netflix is kinda...awful. I feel like soon there won't be Nickelodeon channel,but everything is going to be put on Netflix....makes me kinda sad.

SG-17

Am I the only one who doesn't support this Nick/Netflix deal? Like ik that Netflix is pretty famous and popular nowadays and it's cool of Nick making some toons for them like Glitch Techs and it's cool also having old Nick shows streaming on Netflix,but making SB spin-offs,Nicktoons revivals,movies and etc. only exclusively for Netflix is kinda...awful. I feel like soon there won't be Nickelodeon channel,but everything is going to be put on Netflix....makes me kinda sad.
There won't be a Nick anyway. Cable is on its way out.

Reactions: RDG

Oh My Rocko

Hardcore Nickelodeon Fan
Well,they'll make mostly specials of different shows,but is there a chance for us to see a revival or a reboot of old classic shows,but as a series,not as a single special like Zim & Rocko!?

Oh My Rocko

Hardcore Nickelodeon Fan
Here's what's coming this year at all:
btw.a months ago I found sth about Netflix being interested of reviving Hey Arnold with season 6...IDK if that's even happening,but if it is - Nickelodeon better remove their channels and just start working and creating content for Netflix...

Oh My Rocko

Hardcore Nickelodeon Fan
Here's what's coming this year at all:
btw.a months ago I found sth about Netflix being interested of reviving Hey Arnold with season 6...IDK if that's even happening,but if it is - Nickelodeon better remove their channels and just start working and creating content for Netflix...
UPDATED: Upcoming Nickelodeon Movies & Series Coming to Netflix - What's on Netflix
(Winx Club live-actions series)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts