Nickelodeon after the launch of Paramount+

wammyguide

Julia Alexander of The Verge said on Twitter that we should hear more about Nickelodeon being “revamped” for the digital age on February 24th:

Last edited:
If Nickelodeon was still Owned by WarnerMedia, Then the Nicktoons Would Be on HBO Max and Then the Cartoon Cartoons/Cartoon Network Originals would be on CBS All Access/Paramount+

ToonsJazzLover

I hope they adapt a strategy that Disney is doing with Secrets of Sulphur Springs: release the new episodes on linear tv first and then release them on streaming 1-4 weeks later. It can really help their shows grow.

Theagames10

Julia Alexander of The Verge said on Twitter that we should hear more about Nickelodeon being “revamped” for the digital age on February 24th:

Is there a time for this ViacomCBS event tomorrow? And what hashtag do we follow on Twitter exactly?

SG-17

Rugrats, Star Trek, and future Avatar work being centered on Paramount+ makes it clear that Viacom/Nickelodeon realizes that linear cable is on its way out.

RainbowCupcake

Oh shut up you're so annoying!

whoisretro

Rugrats, Star Trek, and future Avatar work being centered on Paramount+ makes it clear that Viacom/Nickelodeon realizes that linear cable is on its way out.

Not really, most new animated projects are still for the network Paramount+ only really took the revivals and spin-offs (which Nick will air later on anyway) so things like Middlemost Post, Big Nate, the new Garfield show, etc will all air on Nick (also they mentioned that they will make new Avatar for several platforms like Paramount+, the Nick TV channel and theaters so they will get some that too). Point is main Nick will still get a lot of new shows and hell they already have a lot of shows on now (they have almost 30!!!). They also mentioned they will not go all in on streaming, or all in on linear they'll continue doing both. I'm not denying that cable is in decline (it definitely is) just saying the Nick cable channel is far from dead and will still get lots of new programming.

whoisretro

Yes, because the Live Action Fairly Odd Parent movies were SO successful and high-quality :rolleyes:

Yeah this is a really bad idea, the movies were one thing, but whole live-action series??? No, just why.....

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Gotta admit, I'm a bit frustrated that P+ is taking a lot of Nick's good stuff. I know they're trying to build the service up, but it's unfair on viewers.

whoisretro

Gotta admit, I'm a bit frustrated that P+ is taking a lot of Nick's good stuff. I know they're trying to build the service up, but it's unfair on viewers.

Really? I think Nick still has most of the good stuff even then Nick still gets to air the shows they took later on (except Rugrats I think) and judging by how Paramount+'s kids slate was really lacking they probably needed them more than Nick does (Nick already has almost 30 shows airing right now).

Really? I think Nick still has most of the good stuff even then Nick still gets to air the shows they took later on (except Rugrats I think) and judging by how Paramount+'s kids slate was really lacking they probably needed them more than Nick does (Nick already has almost 30 shows airing right now).
Here’s something Paramount plus needs
After Sonic Prime’s run on Netflix, Nickelodeon, in association with Nelvana Enterprises Inc. and Japanese animation studio Sunrise should made a new hand drawn animated Sonic cartoon for Paramount Plus which would air in Japan on TV Tokyo, in Canada on YTV, In the UK on Channel 5 and NickToons, in Australia on 10 Shake, and Paramount Plus/Nickelodeon everywhere else

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Version of Twilight Princess was released in North America. I wouldn't be surprised if it was brought over to the Switch as early as this year.
I'm really not sure how I feel about Paramount+.
So there's this magical fantasy land and all the people lived together in peace. But now they're all divided, until one heroine sets out to bring everyone together. What movie am I talking about?
youtube nickelodeon now streaming live: SpongeBob episodes , youtube NickRewind currently streaming iCarly iKiss and iThink They Kissed episodes,
Asa

The Rose parade is planning to return by 2022, a sign that in the next year our pre-COVID life could finally bounce back and the pandemic protocols expire for good.

Featured Posts