Nickelodeon Advertising/Promotions Thread Part 2

kanc

are there any promo for spongebob marathon and what are they promoting in lead to new spongebob at sat October 7?

kanc

Last night, Nick promoted Loud House new episode on Fri Dec 1, (while that episode promoted as holiday special, it is technically not a Christmas episode, but just a snow themed episode.

Tiny Christmas was finally promoted on TV, though it first aired in digital online a week or so.. ago. Not sure how much hype this movie will get promoted..

This morning new SpongeBob promoted to air next Sat. 10am.

All of these were promoted as Nick's Wish List.

Last edited:

kanc

I have a question about Nickelodeon's interests in reviving old TV shows. So, say you want to see Nickelodeon revive an older series, what does Nickelodeon want to have that older series be revived, like how many likes on Facebook do they want or how high the ratings numbers should be?
I think the thread https://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/nicktoons-revival.5618702/ or any threads about revivals seem to be more fitting than this thread. This thread is about Nick advertisements/promos content

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Here’s the promo for the new Loud House:

Here’s the new SpongeBob promo:

And here’s the general Wishlist Weekend promo:

kanc

Last edited:

kanc

Weird thing is Nick just today promoted Megamind movie airing Thurs 8PM. And they were using only on Nick, instead of Nick@Nite. Because weekdays 8PM are Nick@Nite timeslot.

With no new episodes on Sat, this Sat 7PM-9PM promoted for Nick's live actions christmas specials, including Game Shakers and Nicky Ricky Dicky and Dawn, as Henry Danger and Thundermans.

Albert movie that will air on Fri Dec 1 at 7pm is using last year's promo

kanc

Nick promoted Thomas & Friends as christmas special (zap2it still did not update episode title).

Promo now updated The Adv of Kid Danger, now says "coming soon" instead of January, assuming it could be earlier or later

Toons Fan

Here's two pics of the Nick Jr. Thomas & Friends promo.

edd7f02a23abaad2e690a96ed03a0ea6.jpg

25198ee1a61144ebfe4f9153b110fa7d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kanc

Nick promoted there be Thundermans marathon on Sat 7PM.

With holiday bumpers still in use (even after Christmas is over), they're not using what's next bumper, instead it's airing any promo then followed by regular winter bumper (they always do those with during commercial break of any Nick show).

Next week Paradise Run premieres will be Spot the Shark Week

kanc

Rango movie that will air on Jan 1 and Nick still has not made a promo for that at all. When Lego Movie aired back in last November for first time, Nick made a promo for it.

jaylop97

Staff member
Rango movie that will air on Jan 1 and Nick still has not made a promo for that at all. When Lego Movie aired back in last November for first time, Nick made a promo for it.
How unfortunate, especially considering that Rango is a Nick movie it somewhat let's go opportunity that can be achieved from a Nick movie to do just as well as The Lego movie.

kanc

Today is Sunday, and still there's no promo for Rango movie that will air tomorrow. I'm not sure if they even care to make short promo by tomorrow before 1pm

And even with new Ja-NEW-ary premiere promo, not even Rango nor Welcome to the Wayne is mentioned in the promo..

kanc

Funny thing is when Nick's Rango has never been advertised, it looks like Nick@Nite is advertising Rango movie

kanc

It's a little weird to see new episode Paw Patrol promo during Sat morning.

kanc

Tonight promos used during new Henry Danger special/Adv of Kid Danger sneak peek: new Blurt trailer, Knight Squad series premiere coming soon (date not mentioned), new promo series premiere for Adv of Kid Danger/new Loud House. Loud House does not have individual promo

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts