Nickelodeon Advertising/Promotions Thread Part 2

kanc

After Scooby Doo movie is done last night, there hasn't been any advertisement for next week Thursday movie (which we know is Cheaper by the Dozen according to the guide), fearing Nick@Nite makes mistake again after what happened last time or could be possible whether this movie could be pulled

kanc

could it be that nick-at-nite is not going to do these "thursday movie nights" anymore?
It might be so, starting Thursday Feb 23, another CMT original will air at 10PM for simulcasting, then followed by 11PM Nashville. 9PM has Friends. Thursday Feb 16 (afraid of promo for screwing up like last time) won't promote Cheaper by the Dozen but may possible it will air. Don't know if Thursday movies abadoner will be permanent after February.. I did notice last night there were Nick at Nite movies repeats on a Fridays and seemed to be permanent move, without promotion.

jaylop97

Staff member
could it be that nick-at-nite is not going to do these "thursday movie nights" anymore?
Makes sense, movies are repetitive and seeing them over and over again sounds like a lot for them to really need to constantly advertise the same movie.

kanc

Update: turns out Thursday movies returning starting Thursday march 2 back to 8pm slot. Thurs feb 23 was one time only cmt simulcasting sun records

kanc

when i was watching nick.com videos for TMNT, the commercial I finally saw Nickelodeon finally managed to put a promo for TMNT (2014) movie, call it network premiere will air Fri Mar 10 8PM as a for KCA weekend. I believe this is first time in awhile (not counting for Thurs movies) that Nick managed to put a promo for TMNT, though I wasn't expected this.

jaylop97

Staff member
when i was watching nick.com videos for TMNT, the commercial I finally saw Nickelodeon finally managed to put a promo for TMNT (2014) movie, call it network premiere will air Fri Mar 10 8PM as a for KCA weekend. I believe this is first time in awhile (not counting for Thurs movies) that Nick managed to put a promo for TMNT, though I wasn't expected this.
Dang that is not cool that they would advertise that, while their show rarely gets advertised.

kanc

Dang that is not cool that they would advertise that, while their show rarely gets advertised.
Last night during nick at nite programming there is a banner for TMNT network premiere on next Friday March 10 but not yet aired promo on tv

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
The movie isn't the only TMNT Nick is promoting. They're also promoting the new season on TV.

jaylop97

Staff member
^That's is pretty good that now they are giving some care to the show, though I don't expect to see much of that.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
yeah i saw that yesterday morning. i wish they should promote as "new season" but seeing as it promotes as "tales of TMNT" more like continuous new episodes
That was actually a reply to your post about the promo for the movie not airing on TV.

kanc

That was actually a reply to your post about the promo for the movie not airing on TV.
Oops, sorry for mix up. I meant to say I saw the promo for movie as network premiere yesterday morning on TV. For another promo you posted a link, and like you said it's season 5 of TMNT starting March 19, stating Tales of TMNT, and looks like a new season.

jaylop97

Staff member
I was honestly worried that they would have called of these premieres due to a lack of advertisement. Though I am still worried on how this will play out for LH given how late in the week they made this.

kanc

The same lazy promo used for the Power Rangers Ninja Steel, but not advertised as back to back new episodes.

A promo showing that Nickelodeon will air behind the scenes on Power Rangers movie during Loud House at 1PM tomorrow

Last edited:

jaylop97

Staff member
The same lazy promo used for the Power Rangers Ninja Steel, but not advertised as back to back new episodes.

A promo showing that Nickelodeon will air behind the scenes on Power Rangers movie during Loud House at 1PM tomorrow
At least they decided to air a promo, unfortunately the results for the episode after the advertised one might be a little rough, if people aren't aware of the other airing.

kanc

Power Rangers updated promo for text: today marked as one hour mid-season finale (though not actually one hour put together, but just two separate episodes).

Sydney Parker (not surprised she came back considered no word for renewal Halo Effect) hosts 2 min commercial break of behind the scenes of Power Rangers Movie

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts