Nickelodeon Advertising/Promotions Thread Part 2

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Ratings
5,299 36
Austin, Texas
Most likely Nickelodeon is trying to give more attention right now to Adventures of Henry Danger, so it can see nearly the same or more viewers as The Loud House, for the reason why TLH hasn't seen any individual promos.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,317 5
There is a new promo for "I Love (heart shaped) SpongeBob" week, and Nickelodeon casts including Dude Perfect Show, Henry Danger, School of Rock, etc promoting "I Love SpongeBob", and it says coming soon.

Also new episodes of Henry Danger coming soon, it didn't say exactly when.

This morning Sat, I noticed Nick is still promoting new episodes Rusty Rivets/Blaze.

Last edited:

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,317 5
Even, Nicktoons aired the same Nick Jr. promo for new Blaze and Rusty Rivets.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I also noticed that during Nick evening especially today, it's weird that they are promoting NickJr new episode Thursday for new Rusty Rivets/Blaze, and also made an ad for Paw Patrol Friday marathon

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,317 5
i also noticed today that new Paw Patrol and Shimmer and Shine are promoted to Nick in Sat morning.. Is Nicktoons and TeenNick also doing same thing?

Also there's a shortest promo for Loud House marathon tomorrow at 1pm. But there's no promo for next Friday's 6pm block for some reason

Last edited:

Toons Fan

I wonder if Bonnie and Clyde are wearing any socks
May 10, 2005
Ratings
1,043 12
Niagara Falls, NY
i also noticed today that new Paw Patrol and Shimmer and Shine are promoted to Nick in Sat morning.. Is Nicktoons and TeenNick also doing same thing?

Also there's a shortest promo for Loud House marathon tomorrow at 1pm. But there's no promo for next Friday's 6pm block for some reason
Yes, both Nicktoons and TeenNick show the Nick Jr. promo for new PAW Patrol and Shimmer and Shine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,317 5
I've noticed that Nick at Nite is promoting very heavily on Two and a Half Men, for some strange reason they never even bother promoting Thursday night movie: Puss in Boots (2011) which is a Nick premiere, and it will air this Thursday

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,317 5
It's funny how Nick at Nite advertising TMNT 2014 movie scheduled for Thurs Feb 8, it's obvious regardless Nick at Nite still has movies scheduled weekdays, they still act as it's advertised as Thursday nite movie nite. Puss in Boots has received no advertisement at all, no mentions on social media sites

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,317 5
Is it me or am I noticing that they insert commercial break after the theme of animated shows like SpongeBob? They don't usually do those unless if it's any upcoming special event after.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,317 5

Nickandmore tweeted that it could be possible that they might go to new format of commercials.. Years ago they did this for short time, then later reverted. I doubt this time would happen.. but we'll see if it gets permanent. Normally it happened for occassions for special premieres

Last edited:

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,317 5
That's strange, on morning during SpongeBob, after theme it did start with first episode, but this afternoon with SpongeBob as well as other shows except 7:30PM shows commercials after opening theme

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,317 5
Shaun the Sheep on N@N has been promoted since it airs this Thursday, but The Nut Job that airs on Tuesday is not promoted. So I guess if any new movie or so airs, they might promoted. Puss in Boots wasn't promoted when first had network premiere

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,317 5

Nickandmore tweeted that it could be possible that they might go to new format of commercials.. Years ago they did this for short time, then later reverted. I doubt this time would happen.. but we'll see if it gets permanent. Normally it happened for occassions for special premieres
with these new commercial, they're doing same thing again today and weekdays, but they don't do those on weekends

With I Love SpongeBob this week, there are commercial segments in which many TV casts including SpongeBob casts talk about SpongeBob, and there are some songs there. Also I've noticed there is no SpongeBob theme between 4pm-6pm

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.
When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...