Nickelodeon Advertising/Promotions Thread Part 2

Latest News & Videos

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
I noticed Pirates of Caribbean movie are promoted for Sunday night movies airing at 8PM (network not mentioned).

Reactions: RDG

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
The whole "network not mentioned" thing is probably just to confuse viewers
Well, Sunday 8PM is always Nick@Nite according to programming insider final national ratings. Weekdays and Saturdat N@N normally start at 9PM. But the first promo Pirates of Caribbean network premiere just started showing (network not mentioned) few weeks ago. They did same thing with Elf, Alvin and Chipmunks: Chipwrecked.

But I think this is first time Sunday night movie promo showing (rather than just Thursday night movies)

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
I've seen N@N is promoting more movies in a promo as of last night, not just Thursday night movies. Now tonight movie as promoted is Alvin and Chipmunks: Squeakquel, and again the network is not mentioned again

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
It seems nowadays that N@N promotes movie nights, in any days and not just Thursday nights. For example Spy Kids 3 got promo and not mentioned as nick@nite.

The Substitute for guest star Lily Singh promo says "coming soon", its probably will air in June.

Nick is promoting Henry Danger episodes next Sat. promoting as "Chillin with the Villain" [song from Descendants 2] episodes 6pm-8pm hosted by Frankini

Last edited:

SG-17

May 12, 2018
Pennsylvania
It seems that Nick is getting more comfortable using its legacy characters in advertisements. The commercial for the Chicago Slimefest includes a little Rocko in the upper right hand corner and they've been heavily advertising this Brawl mobile game which has a bunch of old characters including Rugrats, Danny Phantom, and Jenny.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Anyways I saw a promo but N@N not advertised movie for Wed, but now this time only Thursday, Friday and Sunday movies and still not mentioned as N@N.

A new promo shown Lily Collins for The Substitute saying "in two weeks", maybe Sat May 18 or Mon May 20?
Has Cousins for Life got a promo? I haven't seen it.. unless I'm missing something?

I dont think I've seen Crashletes promo anymore last Friday, just few weeks ago it got promo saying every fridays.

UPDATE: yesterday this Wed. movie got promo

Last edited:

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
I still haven't seen Cousins for Life individual promo for new episode on Sat. And for new Game Shakers promo for a Sat. at least it mentions Cousins for Life and The Substitute (it also got individual promo)

@SG-17 the commercial for Slimefest will be in Chicago on Jun 8 and Jun 9 and there will be some Nick stars of Henry Danger, Knight Squad, and Cousins for Life and some few musical performances including JoJo Siwa

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
I saw that Nickelodeon just now advertised 44 Cats and it says it will premiere in June, so I'm guessing May 25 is a sneak peek

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
N@N started advertising Friends marathon for memorial day, but unlike last year it did air all night, zap2it doesn't even show a "marathon" just the same schedule, after Friends is Mom, then King of Queens, then Full House. Why even advertise a marathon, where it's NOT a marathon? They did the same thing with Friends Thanksgiving promo last year as well and didn't actually air a marathon

Also Nickelodeon as of early yesterday started promoting new All That

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
Oct 2, 2014
Bedford, OH
twitter.com
During 44 Cats, on the lower-left corner of the screen, it says "Next: Loud House Marathon Continues," even though LH isn't on until this afternoon

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
During 44 Cats, on the lower-left corner of the screen, it says "Next: Loud House Marathon Continues," even though LH isn't on until this afternoon
Text also showed 44 Cats Sneak peek, even though they didn't show the promo for sneak, but only series premiere coming in June

also once again Nick still fails to advertise Cousins for Life. I'm guessing Nick doesn't want anything to do with that show anymore.. After finishing last episode, then it might never air reruns at all

N@N airs false advertising saying that SpongeBob SquarePants Movie is airing tonight, but the tvguide actually says "SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water"

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Remember in the past several days ago Cousins for Life got no promo? It turned out just as of last Monday or Tuesday I saw Cousins for Life promo, and finally mentions Daniella Monet guest starring in that new episode airing this Sat. It was actually her second appearance, but her first appearance was episode "Cousins Day" but not mention promo for Daniella Monet.

When Cousins for Life aired new episode on May 11, it did not receive individual promo

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Nickelodeon is promoting "We Hart Henry Danger" and will air next Sat from 6pm-8pm. It will feature nickplay using Screens Up

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Remember when I said when has or hasn't there a promo for Camp Nick? Anyways someone uploaded a promo, it was Nick plus user, and was published last Saturday. And here it is: