Nickelodeon Advertising/Promotions Thread Part 2

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,313 5
After Scooby Doo movie is done last night, there hasn't been any advertisement for next week Thursday movie (which we know is Cheaper by the Dozen according to the guide), fearing Nick@Nite makes mistake again after what happened last time or could be possible whether this movie could be pulled

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,313 5
could it be that nick-at-nite is not going to do these "thursday movie nights" anymore?
It might be so, starting Thursday Feb 23, another CMT original will air at 10PM for simulcasting, then followed by 11PM Nashville. 9PM has Friends. Thursday Feb 16 (afraid of promo for screwing up like last time) won't promote Cheaper by the Dozen but may possible it will air. Don't know if Thursday movies abadoner will be permanent after February.. I did notice last night there were Nick at Nite movies repeats on a Fridays and seemed to be permanent move, without promotion.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,313 5
when i was watching nick.com videos for TMNT, the commercial I finally saw Nickelodeon finally managed to put a promo for TMNT (2014) movie, call it network premiere will air Fri Mar 10 8PM as a for KCA weekend. I believe this is first time in awhile (not counting for Thurs movies) that Nick managed to put a promo for TMNT, though I wasn't expected this.

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Ratings
5,295 36
Austin, Texas
when i was watching nick.com videos for TMNT, the commercial I finally saw Nickelodeon finally managed to put a promo for TMNT (2014) movie, call it network premiere will air Fri Mar 10 8PM as a for KCA weekend. I believe this is first time in awhile (not counting for Thurs movies) that Nick managed to put a promo for TMNT, though I wasn't expected this.
Dang that is not cool that they would advertise that, while their show rarely gets advertised.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,313 5
That was actually a reply to your post about the promo for the movie not airing on TV.
Oops, sorry for mix up. I meant to say I saw the promo for movie as network premiere yesterday morning on TV. For another promo you posted a link, and like you said it's season 5 of TMNT starting March 19, stating Tales of TMNT, and looks like a new season.

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Ratings
5,295 36
Austin, Texas
I was honestly worried that they would have called of these premieres due to a lack of advertisement. Though I am still worried on how this will play out for LH given how late in the week they made this.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,313 5
The same lazy promo used for the Power Rangers Ninja Steel, but not advertised as back to back new episodes.

A promo showing that Nickelodeon will air behind the scenes on Power Rangers movie during Loud House at 1PM tomorrow

Last edited:

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Ratings
5,295 36
Austin, Texas
The same lazy promo used for the Power Rangers Ninja Steel, but not advertised as back to back new episodes.

A promo showing that Nickelodeon will air behind the scenes on Power Rangers movie during Loud House at 1PM tomorrow
At least they decided to air a promo, unfortunately the results for the episode after the advertised one might be a little rough, if people aren't aware of the other airing.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,313 5
Power Rangers updated promo for text: today marked as one hour mid-season finale (though not actually one hour put together, but just two separate episodes).

Sydney Parker (not surprised she came back considered no word for renewal Halo Effect) hosts 2 min commercial break of behind the scenes of Power Rangers Movie

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...
I just had a bizzaro dream that Frank Welker was in my computer lab on campus! o_0
My personal synopsis: I'm not the most energetic or enthusiastic person you'll ever meet, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun. Generally, I'm pretty introverted and usually play video games, watch anime, and also study in the field of IT. I'm a huge music fanatic, as well. And I listen to pretty much everything except country. My favorites being trap, jazz, and metal.
anyone else surprised that new Paw Patrol one hour special are now Nick's #1 most watched premieres in 2018 so far?
I just saw The Grinch in IMAX, it was great!