Nick on Paramount+

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
I can see the new iCarly airing on a few international Nick channels, though, such as Nick Latin America and Brazil and Nick Australia and New Zealand. Even Nick UK.

abisert

Animation Fan

I kinda hope that Nick takes a second look at resuming Hey Arnold, Craig Bartlett said he'd be willing to do more seasons and they left it in a great place to continue. Someone correct me if I am wrong but I don't think that there has been another urban slice of life grounded animated program, for kids or otherwise, since Hey Arnold.
I hope so.

CartoonLover2604

Jerk, Dinger, Bling blong.

I kinda hope that Nick takes a second look at resuming Hey Arnold, Craig Bartlett said he'd be willing to do more seasons and they left it in a great place to continue. Someone correct me if I am wrong but I don't think that there has been another urban slice of life grounded animated program, for kids or otherwise, since Hey Arnold.
As much as I'd like Hey Arnold to come back as a series, part of me feels The Jungle Movie was a good place to conclude the series and the quality of the original series somewhat begun to decline by season four. But if Craig Bartlett is wanting to make more than I suppose it'll be interesting seeing Arnold and friends in middle school…

harry580

I wonder they will add the Gibby pilot on that streaming service giving the pilot were filmed and unaired

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
Fat chance. Unlike the original show, this reboot was made for prime time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not just prime time, CBS. Maybe CBS can air each season in the summer reruns after it has concluded on P+.

Moe

Does N@N edit adult content from Friends, etc?
They air syndicated version of Friends that may have some edits or cut, so Nick@Nite doesn't have much control if they get syndicated version, beside possible extra cut or edits.

I learned that Friends on DVD is extended version but Friends on BD is original broadcast or syndicated.

Member who is Friends fan may know better to answer but I just gave a basic statement.

kanc

Here's what's coming on Paramount plus for Nick content next month:

Moe

I demand Paramount+ to add CSI: New York, Walker, Texas Ranger, Vega$, JAG (all of episodes to fill the gap) and NCIS: Los Angeles

Edit: Oops, it looks like I posted in wrong thread, so my bad.

I can't thinking about any animated shows are missing on Paramount+, beside Barnyard TV series.

Last edited:

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Nickelodeon Studios and Paramount+ today announced the start of production on The Fairly OddParents (working title), an all-new original series based off the Emmy Award-winning animated show, The Fairly OddParents. Combining live-action and animation, the 13-episode first season will pick up years after the original series ended and follow Timmy Turner’s cousin, Vivian “Viv” Turner, and her new stepbrother, Roy Ragland, as they navigate life in Dimmsdale with the help of their fairy godparents, Wanda and Cosmo. Production on the series is underway in Los Angeles with a debut slated for later this year on Paramount+.

JoJo Siwa's new movie will also premiere on Paramount+ on September 3.

Nick and Awesomeness are also producing two movies for Paramount+: Fantasy Football and Hush Hush.

Edit - And the iCarly revival has become the most successful launch on Paramount+ to date!

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts