Nick on Paramount+

BillK15

As of January 6, 2020, Nickelodeon shows are now streaming on CBS All Access!

Kids TV Shows on CBS All Access

The following Nickelodeon shows are on CBS All Access ( look for them in the Kids section on the CBS website or on the app)

* Danny Phantom
* Sam and Cat
* The Legend of Korra

Hopefully, we should see some more shows being added soon.

Last edited:

ToonsJazzLover

That’s nice but I still hope Nick content are still on Netflix. I can’t have more than 2 streaming services at once.

BillK15

**Sorry for the repost, but...

As of January 6, 2020, Nickelodeon shows are now streaming on CBS All Access!

Kids TV Shows on CBS All Access

The following Nickelodeon shows are on CBS All Access ( look for them in the Kids section on the CBS website or on the app)

* Danny Phantom
* Sam and Cat
* The Legend of Korra
* SpongeBob SquarePants
*ALVINNN!!! and The Chipmunks
*Big Time Rush
*CatDog
*The Fairly OddParents
*Game Shakers
*Henry Danger
*The Loud House
*The Ren & Stimpy Show
*Rugrats
*The Thundermans

Nickelodeon Movies:
Harriet The Spy
Rugrats Go Wild
The Adventures of Tintin
Mad Hot Ballroom
Turtle Power: The Definitive History of the TMNT

UPDATE #1 Following the February 2020 announcement, ViacomCBS announced a rebrand for the CBS All Access that will launch in the summer, which will bring in the addition of ViacomCBS brands including Nickelodeon!

UPDATE #2 As of June 18th, all seasons of Avatar: The Last Airbender is now available on CBS All Access, with the additions of Books 3 and 4 for Korra!

UPDATE #3 SpongeBob SquarePants will be available on CBS All Access soon as part of the ongoing rebrand of the service in addition to the 3rd SpongeBob movie coming to homes instead in theaters in 2021.

UPDATE #4 11 Nickelodeon shows were added to the service as part of the ahead launch of CBS All Access rebrand

Last edited:

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
It's cool to see more Nickelodeon stuff streaming, but I won't lie, not much here entices me to subscribe to see them. I do have good memories of Harriet the Spy, have heard good things about Tintin, and I'm curious about the TMNT documentary, but I'm hoping for more things to make it in first.

Eldorado

I would prefer that Nick sticks to one or the other platform for their programming. CBS or Netflix.

BillK15

All seasons of Avatar: The Last Airbender is now available on CBS All Access!

* In addition, The Legend of Korra Books 3 & 4 are now available, so now you can watch the show with all 4 seasons.

TheCartoonRailfan

Where's my senior discount?
Some series such as Heathcliff, Inspector Gadget, and Danger Mouse were on Nickelodeon during the late 80's and early 90's. So far, I don't see any series that aired on Nick on CBS during the early 2000's such as Blue's Clues, Oswald, Little Bear, and the other Nick Jr. and NickToons shows.

Mandouga

Some series such as Heathcliff, Inspector Gadget, and Danger Mouse were on Nickelodeon during the late 80's and early 90's.

That's just a coincidence though. They're only on there because of an arrangement they happened to make with both WildBrain (previously known as DHX Media), who owns most, if not all of the DIC catalog, and FreemantleMedia (who now just call themselves Freemantle), who owns the rights to Danger Mouse. Other DIC shows are on there as well, such as at least two of DIC's Sonic the Hedgehog series.

JakobTV

That's just a coincidence though. They're only on there because of an arrangement they happened to make with both WildBrain (previously known as DHX Media), who owns most, if not all of the DIC catalog, and FreemantleMedia (who now just call themselves Freemantle), who owns the rights to Danger Mouse. Other DIC shows are on there as well, such as at least two of DIC's Sonic the Hedgehog series.
Danger Mouse is now owned by Boat Rocker Media. They brought Fremantle's kids catalog in 2018.

mimitchi33

Lovely, in my most wonderful way!
Some series such as Heathcliff, Inspector Gadget, and Danger Mouse were on Nickelodeon during the late 80's and early 90's. So far, I don't see any series that aired on Nick on CBS during the early 2000's such as Blue's Clues, Oswald, Little Bear, and the other Nick Jr. and NickToons shows.
Little Bear is actually Canadian. It was originally made for CBC, which is basically what PBS would be like if it had limited television ads throughout the schedule rather than funding plugs. Nick only distributes it. It's the same deal with Franklin (which aired on Family Channel), Max and Ruby, The Backyardigans (these two were originally from Treehouse TV), LazyTown (though that's Icelandic, not Canadian) and PAW Patrol (originally made for TVOntario).

BillK15

In addition to the 3rd SpongeBob movie skipping theaters for PVOD release and CBS All Access in 2021, it was announced that every season of SpongeBob SquarePants will also be available to CBS All Access as part of the ongoing rebrand of the service.

BillK15

BIG UPDATE!

Ahead of CBS All Access' 2021 relaunch, the company has added 70 shows from the ViacomCBS networks like Comedy Central, BET, MTV, and Nickelodeon.

Speaking of Nickelodeon, 11 shows have been added to the service today:
ALVINNN!!! and The Chipmunks
Big Time Rush
CatDog
The Fairly OddParents
Game Shakers
Henry Danger
The Loud House
The Ren & Stimpy Show
Rugrats
SpongeBob SquarePants
The Thundermans

ALL or MOST seasons of each

Also, Kamp Koral will now be a CBS All Access program in 2021 instead of Nickelodeon.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Nickelodeon will be keeping Noggin separate for CBS All Access, although shows like Dora and Paw Patrol will be added to CBS All Access in the coming months.

Talking about Kamp Koral coming to CBS All Access, Marc DeBevoise, chief digital officer of ViacomCBS and president and chief executive of ViacomCBS Digital, said:

“A lot of what we’re talking about is which franchises do we want to build off of to really make the service shine and stand out from the competition.”

“SpongeBob is a perfect example of that. We’re building out that entire franchise to become a key part of the service.”

SG-17

I really hope that they don't follow in the footsteps of HBO Now and Disney+ and actually add their entire library.

Still can't watch Ed, Edd n Eddy and Pepper Ann on those services yet. Baffling.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
A few more details about Nick on CBS All Access have been revealed:

Regarding how long content will arrive on the service following airing on Nick:

Episodes of CBS shows will continue to be available the next day on the relaunched service, but episodes from shows on BET, Comedy Central, MTV and other ViacomCBS cable networks will not become available on the streamer until a year or more after those seasons end.

About SpongeBob:

"The best example I can give you is Kamp Koral that we just announced, which is a spinoff of SpongeBob that will be exclusive to the new service. In the Nickelodeon section on CBS All Access, we now have 11 seasons of SpongeBob SquarePants. New seasons will still go on the Nickelodeon television network, and we’ll get them a year-plus later when the come into past-season status. We’ll have The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run around the launch of the new service. And we’ll have Kamp Koral there in that Nickelodeon section.

"[Sponge on the Run] will be an original following a paid VOD launch. Like Trolls World Tour and Scoob did. We’ll do that on PVOD for a short window, and then it will be on the service longterm."

BillK15

As of today, it seems like CBS All Access has all of the pre-HD of SpongeBob remastered in HD just like Nicktoons and Amazon.

In addition, they have the uncut version of “Procrastination”
“Just One Bite” is still shown edited.

Last edited:

Philblue7

As of today, it seems like CBS All Access has all of the pre-HD of SpongeBob remastered in HD just like Nicktoons and Amazon.

In addition, they have the uncut version of “Procrastination”.

Not sure of “Just One Bite”.
Nicktoons remastered older SpongeBob episodes?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts