Nick on Paramount+

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Considering the backstage drama that occurred during the original show I don't see how this can possibly get Nickelodeon any good press. I feel the same way about the Ren And Stimpy revival.

JMTV

Luzzie the Cutie!
A Zoey 101 revival movie, Zoey 102 (working title), with the original cast, has begun production to premiere on P+. ‘Zoey 101’ YA Revival Movie Set At Paramount+ With Jamie Lynn Spears & More Original Series Cast
Are you serious?!!!

You're telling me that your are going to make a revival TV movie of Zoey 101, yet one of your actress has spoken out about the horrible treatment by Dan Schneider, Jamie Lynn Spears, and rest of the cast, and apparently that's not enough to say, "you know what? Maybe it's not good idea to bring this show back."

That's wild to me. I feel so bad for Alexa Nikolas because that is so distasteful.

I feel the same way about the Ren And Stimpy revival.
Don't even get me started on that. Whoever is in charge of making that decision really needs to be fired.

Ace

Ace
Nick (and Viacom as a whole) are so predictable. I'd expect a new Drake and Josh reboot next at this rate.

What's worse is that there's so many new original ideas are being passed off for this stuff. Same thing with Comedy Central... why do we need a Futurama reboot?

I guess some of this is a symptom of decline in TV as a whole if they need to rely on older generations and hope they'll bring kids to watch it or spread the word about it on social media. Although Nick isn't even trying to add new original shows like other networks are.

LinusFan303

Rerun Van Pelt's fan
In a little twist, The Loud House rest of Season 5 was added , episodes 9-26 (they made a clip show as episode 11, since season 5 technically has 25 episodes) instead of a drip feed of 5+ episodes, maybe something is thawing.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Today i learned that David Cronenberg (The Fly, Scanners) has a son who’s also a director and i saw a very psychedelic arthouse film made by him called Infinity Pool. I hope he becomes a more high profile director some day.

I wouldn’t recommend it to people who don’t watch arthouse movies though. It’s also very adult-oriented if you know what i mean
Update on the M&M's situation. He has reliable sources in this video.
Review Metabee wrote on DaGangOfToonz's profile.
is there any chance you are stoonsarchvie/sheetposter
Was "Xiaolin Chronicles" dubbed in both European Spanish and Latin American Spanish, like "Xiaolin Showdown"?

Featured Posts