Nick on Paramount+

Moe

Is this streaming service going to have all the classic Nicktoons?.
Most of them, yes and right now, some Nick cartoons have many missing seasons in CBS All Access, but it could change under Paramount+ brand.

powerjake

Banned
Most of them, yes and right now, some Nick cartoons have many missing seasons in CBS All Access, but it could change under Paramount+ brand.

Wow that is annoying, some seasons are missing?. They better put those missing parts up now.

Moe

Wow that is annoying, some seasons are missing?. They better put those missing parts up now.
Yes, agreed with you and that frustrated me as well.

I may own some Nick shows on DVD but streaming service is more convenient - no more changing the disc or worry about scratch on disc.

powerjake

Banned
Yes, agreed with you and that frustrated me as well.

I may own some Nick shows on DVD but streaming service is more convenient - no more changing the disc or worry about scratch on disc.

I've always hated when a few episodes or entire seasons are missing as it makes the cartoons feel incomplete, DVD or streaming can suffer that problem.

Reactions: Moe

Anthonyg3281

The Loud House and Peppa Pig are already on there. Charlie Brown is not however so that's new I thought Apple had all of those.
In any case, what does "Snoopy" mean? Is it The Snoopy Show that premiered on Apple TV+, or is it something else?
I would think that it means that A Boy Named Charlie Brown, Snoopy Come Home, Race for Your Life, Charlie Brown, and Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown (and Don't Come Back!!) will be on the service since Paramount owns the distribution rights to those movies.

I think the only Nicktoon missing (at least the ones made up until 2005) is KaBlam, for obvious reasons.
KaBlam and Oh Yeah Cartoons are the only two pre-2005 Nicktoons missing entirely (plus the standalone Action League Now spinoff if you want to count that).

Rocko's Modern Life and Aaahh! Real Monsters each only have their first 2 out of 4 seasons available. Rocket Power and Wild Thornberrys both only have season 1. Ren and Stimpy is missing an assortment of episodes, no different from what's always been missing anywhere the show was available to stream before. And the Rugrats Vacation episode is missing. Everything else is complete as far as I can tell.

But then there's a ton of post-2005 stuff missing.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts