Status
Not open for further replies.

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
Nearly 20 years ago, the infamous SpongeBob episode "Sailor Mouth" aired. It featured numerous utterances of profanity, but they were all censored with ocean-related sounds, with one word in particular being censored with a dolphin chirp.

The censored version was for many years the only version of the episode available. They didn't even release the uncensored version to mark the 20th anniversary of SpongeBob last year. This disappointed many fans, who were hoping for some kind of release of the uncensored version.

But Nickelodeon has listened to the fans, and now finally, they and Paramount will release a DVD containing the uncensored "Sailor Mouth" - along with other SpongeBob episodes deemed controversial by the network and fans, such as "SpongeBob, You're Fired".

The DVD release will come out on September 22, 2020, 19 years and one day from the date that the episode originally aired. To dissuade parents from buying this for their children to watch, the front cover will feature the RIAA "Parental Advisory: Explicit Content" label prominently on the front.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I found leaked info about some of the spin-offs.
The Loud House (live-action) starting with its pilot movie in December, this will take the Louds into our real world.
Reports say that it will have a premise similar to the live-action adaptations of The Fairly OddParents.
Clincoln Mcloud The world's two best friends take their antics in their own series where Lincoln Loud and Clyde Mcbride are traveling the country on their summer vacation.
There will be a handful of episodes made for foreign markets, including Japan, where Nickelodeon reopened in 2018, Canada (on YTV, reruns on Nickelodeon Canada) and in Mexico, for Nickelodeon Latin America.
It's Sid's Music Countdown - Sid Chang counts down the week's K-Pop great music videos hits.
The show will only air on Nick USA. However, there will be a Korean version made for the SBS-run Nickelodeon Korea. NickMusic won't run it because it's an automated channel.
Royal Woods - You've met the Louds , but what about the other citizens of Royal Woods? They have lives too! This series will feature the other citizens in their daily lives and adventures
Similar in concept to 22 Short Films About Springfield, but as a television series in its own right.
Under the Sea- A Spongebob and Loud House crossover and spinoff series; The Louds are merpeple and live in Binkni Bottom , antics ensue
I have more information about this given by an insider, because he's looking at fanart of the show to adapt it to the merworld environment. First: leaked pictures of two of the Loud sisters as mermaids:
knlJlMR.jpg

SbtU6IU.jpg

Here's the chaotic part: the producers don't know what kind of tail Lincoln should have, but they believe the first kind is better:
t8XqqLy.jpg

JC5W0PH.jpg

There already is a SpongeBob-Loud House crossover on DeviantArt, however network executives want to do a new one from scratch, scratching even the hypothesis of calling Lincoln "Fish Boy" at first:

It's scheduled to premiere in June alongside Clincoln McLoud.

Asa

Nickelodeon has confirmed that since Nick@Nite has a big love for Friends, the block will rebrand itself into a block called Friends@Nite. It will always consist of Friends reruns every night from 10PM-5:30AM. No acquired program, aside from Friends will air.

kanc

I wonder if it be interesting that starting next month Friends will air on Nickelodeon block weekends afternoons slot in addition to airing on Nick@Nite slots much.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
They're planning Under the Sea for June 2020! The animators have been working since October 2019 and now they have about eleven or twelve half-hours worth of showing, if the situation tends to continue. It will be shown on all Nickelodeons worldwide and also on Netflix in some countries. It's going to be a kahoot!

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Now we have 2 animated crossover movies between Harry Potter and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The first movie has the turtles and their allies travel to Hogwarts to help Harry Potter take down Voldemort and the Kraang. The second movie has Harry and company go to New York to take down The Shredder and Dolores Umbridge. The first movie is written by Jennifer Muro and directed by Jennifer Coyle. The second movie is written by Marly Halpern Graser and directed by Glen Murakami. Here's the trailer.

April Fool's!

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Coming summer 2021 is a Loud House movie done in Lego style animation. It's also the first R rated Lego movie. Here's the trailer.

April Fool's!

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Underwater series related to The Fairly OddParents. Here the maon characters are Timmy Turntrout, AJ and King Greg. Cosmo and Wanda from the parent series are also here.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I've been given a copy of the first episode of Under the Sea and it was awesome! It's also a crossover with Fairly OddTurntrout as Timmy Turntrout is in it.

Spacething7474

Modern Fairly OddParents’ strongest soldier
Thay haven’t just sucked then, they’ve ALWAYS SUKKED. Onlee good ones were Rock-o‘s Modurn Live, Az tuld bye Jinjer, AH Reel Monsterz, and Duh Fairlee Odd Parentz (season one only!!!).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts