Nick/Nicktoons Technical Difficulties

kanc

During Nick@Nite Full House trivia this week: Mary Kate Olsen/Ashley Olsen twins trivia, they're announcing saying "back to more Full House", instead of saying "back to nick@nite", it might be occuring during Friends airings.

kanc

Nick@Nite doesn't even give any ending credits for tonight Friends at 10PM at all

Muppetman2003

I remember when I was 6 years old. I was watching Nick Jr back in 2010 when it cut to a message(I forgot what it was but it had both the Noggin logo and the N logo. A couple seconds later it cut to an episode of Sesame Street( I remember it began with Big Bird trying to find Gina. It later cut back to the original program.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Nick UK seems to be airing House of Anubis season 3 on a loop during the early hours, however, nobody seems to have told the people who control the TV guide, who keep giving the wrong episode information.

kanc

During 9PM airing tonight, they're displaying logo bug "Nick" instead of "nick@nite"

kanc

Apparently during today airing of SpongeBob's Best of Boating compilation, during episode of "Bumper to Bumper" HD feed episode, the bug logo Nick, as left Henry Danger announcer are placing in SD border instead of HD border. I think this has been happening numerous times whenever Nick airs SpongeBob's Boating compilation with Bumper to Bumper not correcting it.

kanc

Not sure but 9PM encore of The Best of Kids Choice Award has Nick logo instead of nick@nite, but then again it's not unusual to have nick logo (during N@N slot) when it comes to Kids Choice Awards, or Kids Choice Sports or something

Toons Fan

Not sure but 9PM encore of The Best of Kids Choice Award has Nick logo instead of nick@nite, but then again it's not unusual to have nick logo (during N@N slot) when it comes to Kids Choice Awards, or Kids Choice Sports or something
The same happened during this morning's 6AM airing of SpongeBob.

kanc

Today's 6:30AM airing of SpongeBob, again is displaying Nick bug logo instead of nick@nite

kanc

Mixed with them airing spongebob during those hours and methinks that Nick@Nite is gonna give those hours back to Nick.
This wasn't the first time, that has happened numerous times since this year, last year and 2018 whenever SpongeBob and any Nick rerun shows air on nick@nite slot

PinkieLopBun

That's so interesting!
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
NickRewind just displayed a banner saying more Jimmy Neutron is next even though it’s not on now and it’s not up next.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.
The time when Gunther spoke Dutch in Friends.

Featured Posts